Chapter 91: Talk about love

Jun Xie and Kong Zong came to a forest. It was so quiet that even the sound of the wind could be heard, which formed a sharp contrast with the lively atmosphere before.

Kong Zong looked at Jun Xie, a look of surprise flashed in his eyes, and asked, "Who the hell are you?"

Jun Xie slightly raised his brows, curled his lips and said, "Is this important?"

"Are you sure you are from the Lingwu Continent?" Kong Zong narrowed his eyes and continued to ask, "As far as I know, it is almost impossible to cultivate to the Emperor Spirit Realm in the Lingwu Continent."

Otherwise, why has he been the only monk in the Emperor Spirit Realm in the Lingwu Continent for so many years.

Jun Xie put his arms around his chest, looked at Zong Kong and said meaningfully, "Listen to you, you are not from the Lingwu Continent, are you?"

Kong Zong was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't expect to involve himself in it. Then he smiled relievedly and said, "You are right, I am indeed not from Lingwu Continent."

Jun Xie smiled and said, "But it's a pity that I grew up in Lingwu Continent. You can investigate this, so I'm still different from you."

Kong Zong, who heard the words, couldn't help being surprised, and said, "Then how did you break through to the Emperor Spirit Realm?"

"Of course it is cultivation." Jun Xie said indifferently, "When the spiritual power in the body reaches a certain level, it will naturally break through."

The corner of Kong Zong's mouth couldn't help twitching, and said, "Everyone knows this, but you probably don't know the current situation of Lingwu Continent."

Jun Xie glanced at Kong Zong, and said calmly, "When you advance to the Emperor Spirit Realm, thunder will fall, but the space boundary wall of Lingwu Continent cannot withstand the power of sky thunder, because once the space boundary wall is broken, the whole world will be destroyed." The Lingwu Continent will be plunged into nothingness."

When he broke through to the Emperor Spirit Realm, he was not in the space of the Lingwu Continent, so he could break through easily, and even the thunder did not fall.

However, this has a lot to do with the skills he practiced. Even in his previous life, when he made a breakthrough in cultivation, there was never a thunderstorm.

However, what is ridiculous is that he was struck to death inexplicably by Lei in the end.

He really died unjustly!

"You actually knew?" Kong Zong's pupils shrank suddenly, and he was really shocked this time.

"I also know that there is a god-level covering formation in Lingwu Continent." Jun Xie's expression was half a smile, and he continued to speak surprisingly authentically, "The formation master who set up this god-level covering formation is from Xuantian Continent. "

"You...you even know Xuantian Continent?" Kong Zong took a deep breath, looked at Jun Xie with a change of gaze, and said, "You said you grew up in Lingwu Continent, I really don't believe it gone."

"Whatever you want!" Jun Xie said indifferently.

Kong Zong, "..."

What else is there to say?

Jun Xie turned his gaze, looked at Kong Zong and suddenly asked, "Do you know of any way to get to Xuantian Continent?"

Kong Zong frowned first, and then said slowly, "I only know two ways to go to the Xuantian Continent. One is to break the space boundary wall, but cultivation can only be done in the Immortal Spirit Realm or the Divine Spirit Realm, because What you have to break is not only the space boundary wall of Lingwu Continent, but also the side of Xuantian Continent, and the space boundary wall of Xuantian Continent is much thicker than the space boundary wall of Lingwu Continent, not to mention the two continents There is also a space passage in between, if you are not careful, you will be torn apart by the space storm; the second is through the teleportation array, this method is the safest, generally there is no danger, but Lingwu Continent does not The teleportation array leading to Xuantian Continent."