Chapter 96: Murder Rumors

A dagger appeared out of thin air in Jun Xie's hand, and then cut a wound on his finger.

Seeing Jun Xie's actions, Mo Li hurriedly said in shock, "What are you going to do? Why do you want to hurt yourself?"

Jun Xie looked at Li Li who was full of worry, a soft look flashed in his eyes, he curled his lips and smiled slightly, "It's just a small wound, it's okay, the talisman drawn with my blood will be more powerful."

His blood is somewhat special, containing the power of the Chaos Supreme Art, the power of the drawn talismans is naturally stronger than ordinary talismans.

But not every talisman master can use blood as material to draw talismans like him.

Mo Li's expression was still a bit tangled, he just couldn't bear to get Jun Xie hurt, so even a small wound would make him feel bad.

After Jun Xie finished drawing the talisman, he directly obtained materials from the local area, found some refining materials in the palace, and then made a mask by hand.

The mask was silver in color, which matched Jun Xie's white clothes.

After putting on the mask, Jun Xie only showed his clean chin and sexy thin lips. His dark eyes were as deep as a pool. He looked very mysterious, but no one could feel his presence.

Meeting Mo Li's curious eyes, Jun Xie slowly explained, "This mask has the function of hiding the breath."

Mo Li nodded, but his eyes still couldn't move away from Jun Xie's body.

Jun Xie found a lot of spiritual herbs in Ling Qingye's space, and because he had the right to control the space, those monsters didn't dare to attack him.

Li Li's cultivation base has improved a lot during this period, but it is not solidified enough.

After Jun Xie helped Mo Li consolidate his cultivation, he began to refine the elixir.

These elixirs were specially refined for Li Li. Some elixirs had the effect of improving cultivation, and there were also backup elixirs for healing.

After Jun Xie was busy with the talisman and the elixir, he began to refine the spiritual weapon again.

Almost all of the spiritual weapons he refined were defensive. If it weren't for the level restriction of the materials, he could actually refine even divine weapons.

Seeing that Jun Xie was busy all the time, Mo Li did not stop practicing. He knew that Jun Xie was worried that he would be bullied after arriving in Xuantian Continent, so he made so many preparations, so he had to work harder to improve his cultivation. for the job.

So, Li Li entered the practice room of the palace to practice again.

With the help of the elixir refined by Jun Xie, Mo Li retreated in the training room of the palace for three months, and his cultivation finally broke through to the initial stage of the Astral Realm.

With Mo Li's current cultivation base, and the talismans and spiritual weapons that Jun Xie gave him, even in the Xuantian Continent, under normal circumstances, it is enough to protect himself.

Jun Xie's cultivation had never increased, and the aura of Lingwu Continent could not enable him to practice normally. Even the practice room of the palace could not provide him with more aura for cultivation.

The spiritual energy in the practice room of the palace comes from this space, and once there is no spiritual energy in the space, it will be useless.

Mo Li had practiced for three months in the training room of the palace, but only three days had passed outside.