Chapter 128: Suspicion arises

With Jun Xie's ability, it would be impossible for ordinary monks to catch him unless he was in the Divine Spirit Realm.

After another month, Jun Xie and Li Li finally arrived safely at the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League.

During this period, they didn't encounter any major incidents, except for Fu Zong's arrest certificate for them, they didn't encounter any troubles.

The headquarters of the Demon Slayer League is located in a mountain range rich in spiritual energy. It is very close to the space crack where the extraterrestrial demons enter the Xuantian Continent. React to prevent the attack of extraterrestrial demons.

Jun Xie and Mo Li didn't immediately enter the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League. They first contacted Yin Qianchen with the messenger jade slip.

In fact, there are still two months before the half year they agreed on, but since it has already arrived, it is better to settle the matter of Master Yin Qianchen as soon as possible.

Jun Xie never breaks promises easily. Since it is something he promised, even if he doesn't like the other party, he will try his best to complete it.

Zhuang Luo and Yin Qianchen were half a month earlier than them. Seeing Jun Xie contacting him, Yin Qianchen couldn't help showing joy.

Seeing Yin Qianchen's sudden joy, Zhuang Luo couldn't help asking curiously, "Why do you look so happy?"

"They're here." Yin Qianchen looked a little excited.

"Who's here?" Zhuang Luo looked at Yin Qianchen in confusion.

Who will come to Yin Qianchen at this time?

There is no such passage in his novel!

Thinking of this, Zhuang Luo couldn't help feeling more uneasy.

Because he found that ever since he and Yin Qianchen returned to the Xuantian Continent, it deviated more and more from the original work he wrote.

What should have happened didn't happen, and what shouldn't have happened did.

Zhuang Luo thought for a long time, and always felt that the deviation from the original work had a lot to do with Jun Xie and Mo Li, especially he felt that Jun Xie seemed to be trying to restrain him and Yin Qianchen on purpose.

Hearing Zhuang Luo's words, Yin Qianchen restrained his excitement, turned his head to look at Zhuang Luo, smiled slightly, and said, "Mr. Jun and Mr. Mo are here, and the poison on my master can also be cured. "

"Is that all?" Zhuang Luo asked suspiciously.

Yin Qianchen looked at Zhuang Luo, a faint light flashed in his eyes, he pursed his lips, and said, "What do you mean by that?"

When Zhuang Luo heard Yin Qianchen's words, he thought that he was questioning himself, and he couldn't help but said sharply, "Aren't you so happy because the surname Jun came?"

"Yes, I'm so happy because of his arrival. With his arrival, the cold poison on my master's body can also be cured. Isn't that something to be happy about?" Yin Qianchen looked at Zhuang Luo's distorted face at this time, and felt Suddenly there was a sense of strangeness, as if he had never known him before.

"I'm not the roundworm in your stomach, how could I know what you're thinking?" Zhuang Luo said in a resentful tone.

"Xiao Luo, you have changed." Yin Qianchen sighed suddenly.

The Zhuang Luo he knew before was not like this at all. Why did a person's personality suddenly change so much?

"I have never changed. Since I met you, I have been doing things that are beneficial to you from the beginning to the end. In fact, the one who really changed my mind is obviously you." Zhuang Luo said with red eyes and a tone full of grievances.