Chapter 136: In the Valley

Zhang Pingfan looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li, then glanced at Ling Qingye, hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Actually, we originally planned to go to You Valley to meet the people of Jianzong, but we didn't expect to be there On the way, I met the heavenly demons from outside the territory, and almost died at their hands, but fortunately, the young master came to the rescue, if the three young masters also want to go to the valley, why not go with us?"

Jun Xie thought that they were not familiar with the environment here. Even if Ling Qingye was there, Ling Qingye had passed away ten thousand years ago. None of them knew what had changed in Xuantian Continent now.

So after thinking about it, Jun Xie nodded and said, "Okay!"

Zhang Pingfan and Zhang Ping saw that Jun Xie agreed, and at the same time secretly breathed a sigh of relief in their hearts.

Their cultivation bases are only at the elementary level of the Astral Realm. If they hadn't separated from the Sword Sect this time, they wouldn't have been so embarrassed when they encountered the extraterrestrial demons.

However, their targets were all in the Yougu Valley, and someone from Jianzong had already arrived in the Yougu Valley, so as long as they went to the Yougu Valley, they could rejoin the people from Jianzong.

As for the strange fire that Jun Xie showed just now, they didn't deliberately mention it, and sometimes talking too much may not be a good thing.

It's just that they were still shocked by the fact that Jun Xie possessed a strange fire.

This is a strange fire that has not been born for thousands of years, and they just met it like this?

But this strange fire seems to have recognized the master.

Next, Zhang Pingfan and Zhang Pingfan began to heal their injuries by themselves. Their injuries were not serious, but fortunately they were assisted by pills.

After another hour or so, everyone started to set off for the secluded valley.

Jianzong is basically a sword cultivator. It is a super power in Xuantian Continent. Naturally, it has monks in the spiritual realm to sit in it. Jianzong has also exerted great strength in fighting against the extraterritorial demons. Every time the extraterritorial demons launch a war After hearing the news, Jianzong will send people to support and kill the enemy.

And in these years, there are far more sword sect members who died under the hands of the demons outside the territory than other forces.

In the eyes of many people, Jianxiu is a big-headed and straight-headed person. To put it bluntly, he is short-sighted. Some people even secretly laughed at them as fools.

"Have the people in Xuantian Continent degenerated into this state now? Otherwise, how can you see the existence of extraterrestrial demons everywhere?" Ling Qingye shook her head and said.

"If you don't unite with foreign enemies and just focus on intrigue and harming your own kind all day long, even if the Xuantian Continent is invaded by demons from outside the territory one day, I won't be surprised." Jun Xie said flatly.

Listening to what Jun Xie and Ling Qingye said, Zhang Pingfan and Zhang Pingfan suddenly felt a little embarrassed for some reason.

Zhang Pingfan couldn't help but said, "There's nothing we can do. There are not many forces willing to join the anti-magic team. They are not willing. Can we still force them?"

It is also because they are used to living a comfortable life now that they have forgotten the bloody and brutality of the extraterrestrial demons when they first launched a war against the people of Xuantian Continent.