Chapter 19: I won't let you go

Jun Xie looked at Jun Yuwei with some disgust, and sneered, "You don't need to care about my affairs, but your retribution has already come."

"Jun Xie, you are the one who harmed me. Even if I turn into a ghost, I won't let you go." Jun Yuwei said with a distorted expression.

"If you have the guts to die, then go die." Jun Xie said casually, "Anyway, I have plenty of ways to make you unable to even be a ghost."

Jun Yuwei's eyes were full of hatred, but Jun Xie actually hit her heart, because she really didn't have the guts to die.

I don't know if it's because of the serious injury or the blood attack, Jun Yuwei spit out another mouthful of blood, but her hatred for Jun Xie has not diminished. She still can't understand why the waste material she has always looked down upon suddenly changed so powerful?

"You... what are you talking about?" Jun Ruoxin's face instantly became a little ugly when she heard Jun Yuwei's words, and she seemed to be unbelievable. She even wondered if Jun Yuwei had gone crazy?

How could the white-clothed man opposite her be her good-for-nothing brother?

Jun Yuwei's expression still looked a bit crazy, and she said maliciously, "You wait, he will treat me like this now, and he will treat you like this in the future, after all, many of you have bullied me before. he."

Everyone's expressions changed again.

Jun Hongze saw that the development of the situation seemed to be a little bit bad, so he couldn't help but frowned, then glanced at Jun Xie, and said, "No matter what festivals you have, this is after all a family matter of our Jun family. What's the matter? If you are dissatisfied, go back to the Junfu first, so as not to be seen as a joke by others here."

Unlike the other juniors in the Jun family, Jun Hongze didn't show any dissatisfaction with Jun Xie, nor did he bully him before, but just ignored his existence.

In his eyes, the former Jun Xie was just an insignificant person. He would not slander and bully Jun Xie like other people did, but he never extended a helping hand to Jun Xie.

What's more, Jun Hongze has met Jun Xie less than ten times since he was a child.

The Jun family focuses on cultivating Jun Hongze, and many cultivation resources are tilted towards him, so Jun Hongze attaches great importance to the reputation of the Jun family.

"I don't care about your Jun family's affairs, but he killed my son in the secret realm, I must avenge this revenge." I saw an angry middle-aged man flying towards Jun Xie quickly When he came, his face was gloomy like dripping water, and he looked at Jun Xie with a strong killing intent.

This person is Liu Wenrui's father, named Liu Baichi, and his cultivation is at the middle level of the Earth Spirit Realm. As the momentum erupted from him, many people around him suddenly changed their faces, and at the same time, they couldn't help staying away from Jun Xie and him. Don't leave where you stand.

Jun Xie pursed his lips, a cold light flashed in his eyes, and then his figure flickered. The people present couldn't see his movements clearly. They saw Liu Baichi, who was originally aggressive, had fallen heavily to the ground, and even hit him. When a big hole came out, the whole person became ashamed, and a mouthful of blood was spit out of his mouth.

This scene shocked the crowd watching.

Jun Xie stepped on Liu Baichi's chest, but his white clothes were spotless, his eyes were like cold stars, a sneer appeared on his handsome face, and he said, "Half a month ago, you came to Jun's residence on behalf of the Liu family. On the day of the divorce, I was seriously injured, and I will never forget this hatred, even if you don't come to me, I will go to you personally to get back the slap at that time."

If Liu Baichi hadn't severely injured the original owner, maybe the original owner would not have been beaten to death by the people Jun Ruoxin brought.

He will never let anyone who caused the death of the original owner be spared.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com