Chapter 14: Power of the Soul

Time passed quickly, Jun Xie and Mo Li had entered Tianyun Secret Realm for five days.

After five days, everyone will be teleported out of Tianyun Secret Realm.

Jun Xie and Mo Li walked through a forest and came to a waterfall that was flowing straight down. The crystal clear water was flowing, and there were flowers and plants beside it. The environment looked beautiful.

"The environment here is really good." Li Qiye couldn't help sighing.

Jun Xie raised his head, looked towards the waterfall, and then released the power of his soul to investigate. After a while, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he pursed his lips and said, "Let's go!"

"Where are you going next?" Mo Li asked subconsciously.

Jun Xie suddenly reached out and grabbed Mo Li's shoulders. Before Mo Li could react, the figures of the two had disappeared in place.

Mo Li just felt a blur in front of his eyes, and he didn't see what Jun Xie was doing clearly. The environment they were in had already changed. It was just an instant, and his eyes couldn't help but widen. He turned his head and looked at Jun Xie in shock. Jun Xie couldn't help asking, "What's your move?"

Jun Xie glanced sideways at Mo Li, and said calmly, "Teleport!"

Li Li blinked and said, "What a powerful move. If we can't beat others in the future, we can use this move to escape."

Jun Xie, "..."

The sound of the waterfall falling was still ringing in their ears. Li Li turned around and looked around. Although the light was a bit dim, he could still see things clearly. The place they were in was a cave, and at the entrance of the cave was the waterfall. Covered, if you don't observe carefully, it is estimated that it will be difficult to find.

"How do you know there is a cave here?" Mo Li turned to ask Jun Xie.

"Naturally, it was detected." Jun Xie said.

"Why didn't I see what you did just now?" Mo Li frowned, and asked again. He had been staying with Jun Xie all this time, and he never saw Jun Xie leave his side.

"The power of the soul!" Jun Xie rarely continued to explain.

"The power of the soul?" Mo Li's eyes suddenly lit up, feeling very novel.

Jun Xie nodded.

The Lingwu Continent does not have any cultivation techniques for the soul, so even if the people here know the existence of the soul, they do not know that the soul can also be cultivated, and then use this to gain power. When the power of the soul is strong enough, even Can kill invisible.

This is where the power of the soul is most terrifying.

Mo Li wanted to ask more questions, but Jun Xie didn't intend to continue explaining, and walked into the cave.

Jun Xie summoned the Divine Fire of Chaos, and the golden flames floated in front of them, and the surrounding light suddenly became much brighter.

Chaos Divine Fire leads the way ahead, the flame looks like a small mass, but when the power of Chaos Divine Fire is at its peak, it can directly destroy a high-level space.

"What kind of flame is this?" Li Qi asked curiously again.

Jun Xie heard the words, turned to look at Mo Li, and said, "Why do you have so many questions?"

Mo Li blinked, looked up at Jun Xie, and said innocently, "I'm just curious!"

For a person with amnesia, there are indeed many things that will make him feel novel.

However, Li Li is also considered a strange creature. It is estimated that there is no one who has amnesia who is as calm as him, and he is even happy every day.

Li Qi didn't seem to care about the lost memory at all.

The corner of Jun Xie's mouth couldn't help twitching. Looking into Mo Li's shining eyes, he still didn't answer his question in the end.

Mo Li rolled his eyes and asked, "Is this the legendary fire?"

The different fire is the legendary divine fire that can burn everything in the world. It was conceived by the heaven and the earth, but the different fire only exists in the legend, and no one has ever heard of it.

"No matter what kind of flame it is, it can burn you completely anyway." Jun Xie said flatly.

Mo Li, "..."

So brutal!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com