Chapter 33: Say It Again

In the dim moonlight and the stillness of the night, there was a loud bang, and it seemed that even the ground shook slightly.

Jun Xie suddenly opened his eyes, and Li Li who was lying beside him was also awakened.

"Spiritual power fluctuations?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Someone is fighting up there!"

Jun Xie squinted his eyes, and suddenly, there was another cracking sound, accompanied by broken tiles and several figures falling in front of him one after another.

I saw a young man in a blue robe being besieged by several people covering their faces with black scarves.

The cultivation of the man in green was at the middle level of the Earth Spirit Realm, while the men in black who besieged him were all at the Heaven Spirit Realm.

The difference in strength between the two sides is so great, and the man in Tsing Yi is still alive, which shows that his fighting power is also extremely strong.

But the man in Tsing Yi is seriously injured now, and it will be a matter of time before he loses.

Mo Li looked at the roof that had already been smashed into a big hole, and couldn't help feeling a little depressed, "There are so many rooms that can't be entered, why did they fall into our room?"

Jun Xie said flatly, "Then change to another room."

However, there was too much movement here, and it quickly attracted the attention of others, especially the owner of this inn.

The owner of this inn is a middle-aged man who looks thin and thin, and his cultivation is at the elementary level of the Earth Spirit Realm.

Seeing the boss rushing over, Mo Li was afraid that the boss would seek compensation from him and Jun Xie, so he immediately said, "Boss, we didn't smash the roof. In fact, we are also victims. If you ask someone to compensate If so, find them."

As he spoke, Li Li pointed at the young men and the men in black who were fighting.

Everyone, "..."

Looking at the scene in front of him, the innkeeper couldn't help but gritted his teeth. He is not a fool, and these people's cultivation is higher than his.

Does he dare to demand compensation from them?

With a bang, the man in green was hit on the back by one of the men in black, and his body fell to the ground hard.

Unfortunately, the man in Tsing Yi just fell to Jun Xie's feet.

Jun Xie, "..."

Originally, this matter had nothing to do with Jun Xie, but one of the men in black uttered wild words, "Boy, get out of here, or I will kill you too."

Li Li sneered, "Say it again!"

The man in black seemed a little impatient and said, "I tell you to go away, or I will kill you too."

Mo Li folded his arms around his chest, and said with a half-smile, "Very good, you are obedient enough, let me say it again."

When the man in black heard what Li Li said, he realized that Mo Li was playing tricks on him just now, and immediately said angrily, "How dare you play tricks on me?"

Li Li blinked his eyes and said with a smile, "You idiot, you're the only one who sees it!"

Jun Xie sighed slightly, then lightly kicked the man in Tsing Yi who fell to the ground with his foot.

The man in Tsing Yi, "..."

Jun Xie looked down at the man in Tsing Yi, and said in a voice that could not hear the emotion, "You really know how to choose a position and fall."

The man in Tsing Yi understood the hidden meaning in Jun Xie's words, but he could only smile wryly, "Trust me, I don't want to either."

"I've always hated being threatened the most." Jun Xie glanced at the men in black in front of him, with a cold light flashing, and pursed his lips, "Even if you claim to be my father, I dare to treat you Kneel down and call grandpa, not long ago, in fact, I really beat my old man."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com