Chapter 159 - 160

Chapter 159: The Elder of the Ice Palace

The moment Ye Juechen broke the spell restriction, they heard footsteps coming from outside.

Jun Xie hastily put the three sections of ice lotus root into the box Jun Aotian gave him. The material of this box is made of a kind of uncommon cold stone, which can be used to store things with cold attributes.

After collecting all the ice lotus roots, Jun Xie, Ye Juechen and Si Yin immediately walked outside.

When they came in just now, they didn't think of closing the door of the Wannian Ice Room, so after those people from the Ice Palace ran in, they saw the entrance of the Wannian Ice Room at a glance.

In addition to Liu Ruolan, several elders from the Ice Palace also came, after all, the ice lotus root was of great importance.

The elders of the ice palace were all in the spiritual realm, and they soon noticed that there were people in the Wannian ice room.

But before they went in to check, Jun Xie, Ye Juechen and Si Yin had already walked out.

Stealing and being caught face to face seems quite exciting, Si Yin thought to himself.

"Beauties, what is the purpose of gathering here?" Si Yin said with a smile.

Hearing Si Yin's words, Xuanqing, the great elder of the Ice Palace, immediately darkened his face, and said coldly, "Are you sneaking into the Ice Palace, are you planning to use ice lotus root?"

Looking at where they are at this time, the target is already obvious, and there is no need to even guess.

Liu Ruolan stared at Jun Xie's figure, and couldn't help squinting her eyes, feeling that this person seemed somewhat familiar.

"You've wronged us, how dare we move our minds about the sacred object of the Ice Palace?" Si Yin blinked, with an innocent expression, "The ice lotus root is still inside, if you don't believe it, go in take a look!"

Jun Xie, "..."

What an open-eyed nonsense!

There was a cold look on Xuan Qing's face, but he still asked someone to enter the Wannian Ice Room to see if the ice lotus root was still there.

Of course, they still kept a lot of people watching outside, after all, they wanted to prevent them from escaping.

"Ye Juechen!" Xuanyin, the fourth elder of the Ice Palace, stared at Ye Juechen's face for a long time, and then said in shock.

"Old lady Xuanyin, long time no see!" Ye Juechen glanced at Xuanyin, raised his lips and smiled.

When Xuanyin heard this, her face suddenly became gloomy like dripping water. She and Ye Juechen had been enemies for many years.

When Ye Juechen was twenty-eight years old, Xuanyin had a conflict with Ye Juechen. At that time, Ye Juechen couldn't beat Xuanyin, so he was almost killed by Xuanyin.

Later, Jun Aotian appeared in time and severely injured Xuanyin, causing her to recuperate for several years before recovering, but it also caused her cultivation base to drop by three full realms.