Chapter 67: I'm happy to pamper you

Li Li's face was pale, it's too bad that he sprained his foot at this moment.

But Li Li didn't have time to think too much, because Yu Guiyi had already arrived in front of him.

Mo Li turned and rolled away, dodging Yu Guiyi's attack.

Yu Guiyi glanced at the pale-faced Mo Li with dark eagle eyes, snorted coldly, and then attacked Mo Li again.

Seeing that Mo Li's condition was very bad, Jun Xie finally couldn't help but said, "Mo Li, don't fight anymore."

Mo Li naturally heard Jun Xie's voice, looked in Jun Xie's direction again, and gritted his teeth. Although he really wanted to enter the Tianlong Secret Realm with Jun Xie, the problem now was that he couldn't beat Yu Guiyi , even though he was very unwilling, but he obviously had no choice but to admit defeat.

It's just that before Mo left to admit defeat, Yu Guiyi's attack landed in front of him again, but this time he was not so lucky.

Yu Guiyi stepped on Mo Li's arm directly, and he looked down at Mo Li, the contempt in his eyes was obvious.

A flash of anger flashed in Mo Li's eyes, but the pain from his arm made him drenched in cold sweat. He felt that his bones had been broken, and gritted his teeth, "I..."

However, before the word 'admit defeat' was uttered, Yu Guiyi kicked Mo Li in the stomach again.

Before Jun Xie could stop him, Mo Li had already been kicked off the ring by Yu Guiyi.

Li Lian vomited several mouthfuls of blood, his face was as pale as paper, especially his right arm, so bloody and bloody that even the bones inside could be seen, it made everyone else feel their scalps go numb.

Naturally, it was impossible for Yu Guiyi to step on Mo Li's arm casually. He directly used his spiritual power and shattered all the bones in Mo Li's arm.

If the arm could not recover, then Mo Li would never be able to use the sword again in his life.

After this battle, many people are even more reluctant to fight Yu Guiyi, after all, this person is too ruthless.

Jun Xie used to hug Mo Li, feeling an indescribable pain in his heart, a golden light flashed quietly in the depths of his eyes, his expression was like ice that would not melt for thousands of years.

Yu Zheng was the tutor who taught Mo Li's class. Seeing Li Li's miserable condition, he hurried over and said with a frown, "His condition looks a little serious."

Yu Guiyi stepped off the ring, looked at Mo Li with sarcasm, smiled coldly, and said, "This is the end of overreaching, if this is not the Lingwu Academy, he would have already become my dead soul. "

Mo Li had already passed out, Jun Xie hugged him, looked at Yu Guiyi with extremely cold eyes, curled his lips, but said in an unusually calm voice, "He is inferior to others, if he loses, he loses. It’s nothing to complain about.”

Seeing that Jun Xie didn't react violently, Yu Guiyi let out a cold snort, then turned and walked away.

Yu Zheng felt that Jun Xie was acting too calm, frowned, and said, "Let's take him to treatment first!"

Mo Li's cultivation talent is excellent, but he has never seen it in his life, so he is also very concerned about Li Li's injury.

Jun Xie lowered his eyes, looked at Li Li who was still frowning even in a coma, pursed his lips, turned and left.

"Are you going..." Yu Zheng just wanted to ask Jun Xie where he was taking Mo Li, but Jun Xie disappeared almost in the blink of an eye.

Yu Zheng looked around, but did not find Jun Xie's figure, and he couldn't help feeling suspicious of Jun Xie in his heart.