Chapter 86: The Strange Life

"Then...then can you let me go first?" Ling Qingye looked at Jun Xie cautiously, as if she was really afraid that Jun Xie would seal his soul body into the latrine.

"Yes!" Jun Xie curled his lips, and then let go of Ling Qingye's soul body, but then, before Ling Qingye could react, a golden circle of light suddenly appeared out of thin air, instantly covering Ling Qingye's body. Qingye's soul was bound.

Ling Qingye, "..."

"As long as you tell a lie, this soul-locking circle will be tightened." Jun Xie looked at Ling Qingye and smiled indifferently.

"Actually, you don't need to be so troublesome." Ling Qingye said with a slight twitching of the corners of his mouth.

"No way, I have to prevent you from lying." Jun Xie smiled lightly.

"But is this soul-locking circle of yours really so magical?" Ling Qingye looked at the golden circle of light surrounding her body, and couldn't help asking suspiciously.

"You can try it first." Jun Xie said calmly.

"Alright then." Ling Qingye thought for a while, and then said, "I don't look good at all."

As soon as Ling Qingye's words fell, a faint light suddenly appeared in the soul-locking circle, and immediately after, Ling Qingye felt the golden light circle that trapped him tighten.

"It's really tightened." Mo Li looked curiously at the golden halo on Ling Qingye's body.

Ling Qingye, "..."

The corners of Jun Xie's mouth were raised slightly, and he looked at Ling Qingye with deep eyes and said, "Okay, let's stop talking nonsense, my real father shouldn't be from Lingwu Continent, right?"

"I really don't know where to start." Ling Qingye sighed helplessly, looked at Jun Xie with complicated eyes, and said, "Actually...it should be said that neither of your fathers People from Lingwu Continent."

"Fathers?" Mo Li blinked.

"It's a man." Ling Qingye looked at Jun Xie's face, squinted his eyes, and said, "If it wasn't for your face, I really wouldn't have thought that you would have anything to do with them."

"" Mo Li looked surprised, he had finally learned a lot.

"Of course not everyone needs to have a special method and a special physique at the same time." Ling Qingye glanced at Jun Xie, smiled, and said, "I watched your birth back then."

"No, you've been dead for tens of thousands of years, which doesn't match my age at all." Jun Xie said calmly.

He is still very aware of his own bone age, and the age of this body is only in his early twenties.

"Listen to me first." Ling Qingye glanced at Jun Xie lightly, and then said, "Back then you were very poisonous, and you even passed on the poison to you, which caused you to almost die when you were born. I have no choice but to temporarily freeze you with the Dragon Clan's secret technique, and this is against the sky, after you, I fell into a deep sleep without even having time to look at you."

Both Jun Xie and Mo Li listened silently.

"However, although I temporarily saved your life with a secret method, your body stopped growing from that moment on, just like a living dead. At that time, your consciousness was also sealed. I was just a baby at that time, and I don’t have any memories at all.” Ling Qingye lowered his eyes, his face was a little downcast, “Your other father had a great power in the Xuantian Continent, and at that time he was very different from the power of our Dragon Clan. There is no distinction between top and bottom, and your father is also a talented and evil person."