Chapter 39: Unexpected Encounter

Jun Xie and Mo Li walked into a shop that sold refining materials, intending to buy some things for refining space storage devices.

The shop only sold some low-level refining materials, and there were not many customers in the shop at this time, and Jun Xie and Li Li were only five.

Because Jun Xie was outstanding in both temperament and appearance, the owner of this shop couldn't help but look at Jun Xie more.

A total of more than 500,000 spirit crystals were spent at the checkout, which shows that even low-level refining materials are not cheap.

After buying what they wanted, Jun Xie and Li Li walked out of the shop.

It's just that Jun Xie and Mo Li just walked out of the shop when they ran into two somewhat familiar strangers.

However, both Jun Xie and Li Li chose to ignore each other.

When Liu Rusi saw Jun Xie and Li Li, obvious surprise appeared on her face, and then she felt angry and unwilling in her heart.

Before, Jun Xie humiliated her in full view and even killed her brother, so she has always hated Jun Xie.

Originally, their Liu family planned to ask their ancestors to deal with Jun Xie, but because of what Jun Xie caused in the Jun's mansion later, they became more and more afraid, so they didn't do anything for the time being.

Later, both Jun Xie and Mo Li left Tianyun City, and they also lost news of Jun Xie and Mo Li's whereabouts.

How can you take revenge when you can't even find anyone?

Of course, not everyone in the Liu family advocated going to Jun Xie for trouble.

For example, those brothers and uncles who had always been in a competitive relationship with her father felt that Liu Wenrui deserved death.

"It's you guys!" Seeing Jun Xie and Mo Li, Liu Wenchang's complexion suddenly changed, which was extremely ugly.

Jun Xie and Mo Li walked directly in front of them, obviously pretending they couldn't see them.

Liu Rusi bit her lip, and looked at Jun Xie's back with her eyes flickering slightly. Is this man really her former good-for-nothing fiance?

She once secretly went to see Jun Xie. At that time, Jun Xie was still in a state of disfigurement, so she was very disgusted and disgusted, so she tried every means to break off the engagement.

It's just that the man in front of her has no similarity with the waste material in her memory except for his figure.

In fact, Liu Rusi didn't hate Jun Xie for killing Liu Wenrui, because she also felt that Liu Wenrui deserved to die, anyway, she was already tired of Liu Wenrui's behavior.

It doesn't matter if she is thin or cool, anyway, she has no affection for Liu Wenrui, his younger brother.

She was just angry at Jun Xie for embarrassing her.

Seeing that Jun Xie and Mo Li ignored him and walked away, Liu Wenchang felt ashamed and angry. Although he didn't want to argue with Jun Xie and Mo Li at this time, he still couldn't help calling out to them, "Stop!"

But Mo Li rolled his eyes, didn't stop walking, turned his head to Jun Xie and said, "Who does he think he is, why should we stop, there must be something wrong with his mind."

Jun Xie pursed his lips, smiled lightly, and said, "Since they are people with brain problems, then don't pay attention to them."

Although he is not afraid of trouble, he doesn't like trouble either.

"You're right!" Li Li nodded in agreement.

Neither Jun Xie nor Mo Li's voices were deliberately lowered, so their conversation fell into the ears of Liu Wenchang and Liu Rusi.

Liu Rusi frowned, while Liu Wenchang was instantly angry, but then he thought of where he was now and the fact that he couldn't beat Jun Xie, so he had to forcefully suppress his anger.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com