Chapter 88: The Oath of Heaven

Jun Xie kicked Zhao Kong away, glanced at the people in front of him coldly, and said, "I'll just say it once, before those people died, I didn't have a contract with the Flame of Nothingness. It's not that they came to trouble me first, I just don't even look at them."

"Not only are you killing innocent people indiscriminately, but you dare to speak disrespectfully here. There is no cure for it." Xu Shan, the sixth elder of the Xu family, pointed at Jun Xie with an angry expression on his face.

Jun Xie snorted coldly, looked at Xu Shan indifferently, and said, "Aren't you afraid that you will be struck by lightning?"

"Even if the thunder is going to strike, it will kill you, a vile murderer." Zhuo Dawei gritted his teeth and stared at Jun Xie with hatred. He had already attributed all of his son's death to Jun Xie.

His pain of bereavement always needs others to pay the price.

"It's rare for you to slander me with such concerted efforts. I'm afraid that no matter what I say today, you won't believe it." Jun Xie was dressed in white Shengxue, with his arms folded around his chest, with a leisurely posture, delicate and gorgeous lips She raised her eyebrows slightly, but her eyes were as cold as frost.

"There are all the witnesses and material evidence, do you still want to deny it?" Another elder whose grandson died was full of resentment, with a grim expression. This person is called Zhang Bu, and his cultivation is at a high level in the Chenling Realm. He came from the Lingwu Continent. First-class powerful medicine pill valley.

There are seventh-level alchemists in Pill Valley, so the status in Lingwu Continent is very high.

"You are so ruthless, it would not be an exaggeration to cut you into pieces." Xu Guan said with righteous indignation, as if Jun Xie had really done something heinous.

"Yes, if we don't kill him, it's hard to solve the hatred in our hearts. It's a disaster to keep this kind of person."

"His body must be shredded into thousands of pieces."

"..."

The others again angrily accused Jun Xie, every word and every word was full of malice.

At this moment, an impatient voice suddenly sounded, "Shut up, all of you, Lingwu Academy didn't let you in here to make noise here."

The person who spoke was Ouyang Gang, the Great Elder of Lingwu Academy. His cultivation was at the peak of the Holy Spirit Realm. He was tall and tall, and he looked only about fifty years old. If he hadn't known his identity earlier, no one would think that He is the Great Elder of Lingwu Academy.

As soon as this remark came out, the scene was silent for a moment.

"Your highness is not interested in knowing the grievances between you and the Xu family, but it is absolutely true that my fourth brother died under the flame of nothingness." Situ Ting, the eldest prince of the Cangyuan Empire, suddenly said, He looked at Jun Xie with dark eyes.

Jun Xie turned to look at Situ Ting, and sneered, "Then what do you want?"

"As long as you hand over the flame of nothingness, the Cangyuan Empire will no longer pursue your responsibility. After all, what you just said is not impossible." Situ Ting said seriously, but he looked at Jun Xie with a trace of haughty demeanor.