Chapter 83: Special Constitution

Xu Cheng, whose limbs had all been cut off, would have died on the spot if he hadn't been supported by advanced cultivation.

Only holy pills have the effect of regenerating limbs, so it is probably difficult for Xu Cheng to restore his limbs.

Xu Gong looked at Xu Cheng's miserable state, although he still hated Jun Xie to death, but at this moment he also felt a little fear of Jun Xie.

After several times of thinking, Xu Gong still decided to leave first before making plans.

It's just that Xu Gong wanted to leave, but Jun Xie didn't intend to let him go just like that.

"I've always had a bad temper. Everyone has to pay for what they do, and you are no exception." Jun Xie sneered, and then raised his hand and threw out a golden light whip, which was careful to strike at Xu Gong.

With a bang, Xu Gong's body was whipped by the golden light and fell to the ground. At the same time, there was a deep bone wound on his body, and bright red blood was continuously overflowing.

There were a few more popping sounds, and everyone saw the golden light flashing, and then heard Xu Gong's screams.

At this time, Xu Gong already had countless whip wounds on his body, and every wound was deeply visible. Like Xu Cheng, he was already on the verge of death.

Seeing Jun Xie's vicious attack, the people around him also felt a little frightened, let alone Jun Xie was still harboring a strange fire.

As for the news that Jun Xie was carrying a strange fire, it might not take long for it to spread.

At that time, maybe the people of the major forces will also take action one after another.

Jun Xie turned to look at Xu Keqi, with a half smile on his face.

After Xu Keqi saw the tragic situation of the two elders, he felt a strong sense of fear towards Jun Xie in his heart. Seeing Jun Xie looking towards him, his body trembled involuntarily.

He was afraid that Jun Xie would deal with him like he dealt with the fourth elder, Xu Gong. If he lost his hands and feet, he would definitely die.

But he doesn't want to die yet!

"You said you came to trouble us over and over again, how should I repay you?" Jun Xie narrowed his eyes, and looked at Xu Keqi jokingly.

"I...don't kill me...don't cut off my limbs...don't..." Xu Keqi saw Jun Xie walking towards him, his pupils shrank suddenly, and his body trembled even more. At the same time, A stench also escaped from his body, accompanied by the sound of dripping water.

Jun Xie's eyes moved to Xu Keqi's pants involuntarily, only to see that Xu Keqi's pants were already wet.

Everyone, "..."

Li Li pinched his nose with his fingers, and said full of disgust, "You are really not ashamed to pee your pants in front of so many people."

Xu Keqi was actually so scared that he peed his pants. At this moment, he regretted continuing to trouble Jun Xie and Li Li.

He didn't expect that Jun Xie's strength would be so perverted that even the elders of their Xu family with Chen Lingjing cultivation could not beat him.

Jun Xie frowned in disgust, then turned around and walked back to Li Li's side, saying, "There are things polluting the environment here, let's go."

Li Li nodded and said, "Very agree!"

Xu Keqi's face turned red when he heard what they said, and the strange gazes of people around him glanced at him, which made him wish to leave immediately, but he was still thinking about the poisonous curse that Jun Xie said before, so he still didn't dare move.