Chapter 130: Surname Problem

When Ning Xiaoyu returned to the room, her face, which was originally very beautiful, instantly twisted, and she cursed secretly, who is this damn Zhuang Luo? Always be the first to get what she wants?

In fact, Ning Xiaoyu, like Zhuang Luo, both traveled from the earth, but Zhuang Luo traveled earlier than Ning Xiaoyu.

Ning Xiaoyu knew that this was a world of books. When she was still on Earth, she had just finished reading a Tanmei novel, and suddenly traveled here inexplicably.

And the time she traveled was ten years ago.

This is a danmei novel called "The Shocking God". The male protagonist is Yin Qianchen, so after meeting Yin Qianchen, she has been pestering Yin Qianchen all the time.

She knew the plot in the book, and wanted to take all the opportunities that belonged to Yin Qianchen, but she would take a step slower every time.

In the end, she had no choice but to put her mind on Yin Qianchen. As long as she became Yin Qianchen's woman, would she want anything?

Although Ning Xiaoyu knew that this was the world of a tanmei novel, she still wanted to try to fight for it. Even if it is the male protagonist, he must pass on the family line, right?

And in the plot she knew, the lover of the hero Yin Qianchen was not Zhuang Luo at all, so she felt that she still had a chance.

When she saw Jun Xie and Li Li today, she actually had doubts in her heart, because in the original book, these two characters did not exist at all.

She didn't know if it was because of her time travel that the butterfly effect had occurred.

Because the character Ning Xiaoyu should have died half a year ago, but because of her arrival, she knew what would happen later, so the death of the character Ning Xiaoyu was avoided.

Zhuang Luo wanted to kill Ning Xiaoyu, but why didn't Ning Xiaoyu want to kill Zhuang Luo?

Over the years, she has been fighting secretly with Zhuang Luoming, but almost every time she is defeated.

Ning Xiaoyu felt that Zhuang Luo would win her because of the male protagonist Yin Qianchen, but it was also because of this that she wanted to snatch Yin Qianchen over.

She who time-traveled here should have been the heroine, otherwise why would she be allowed to time-travel into the book?

So what if it's a danmei novel?

Anyway, the current plot development has deviated from the original work, and it's not that the hero Yin Qianchen has never liked women.

She remembered that Yin Qianchen's ex-fiancee was a woman.

As for Jun Xie and Mo Li, she has no intention of paying attention to them for the time being. Now her enemy is Zhuang Luo.

Just when Ning Xiaoyu was thinking about what to do next, Zhuang Luo suddenly came to her.

Ning Xiaoyu didn't want to see Zhuang Luo, but Zhuang Luo pushed the door open and walked in.

Looking at Zhuang Luo's face, Ning Xiaoyu said displeasedly, "What are you doing here?"

Zhuang Luo didn't care about Ning Xiaoyu's attitude, his eyes were very cold, and he said, "It seems that you didn't take what I told you before."

"What are you talking about?" Ning Xiaoyu said impatiently. To be honest, she really didn't take Zhuang Luo's words to heart.

"About Qian Chen and Jun Xie." Zhuang Luo said in a deep voice.

"Don't you just want me to deal with Jun Xie, but do you look at me like the kind of fool who is being used as a weapon by you?" Ning Xiaoyu sneered.