Chapter 132: An Accident Happened

At the same time, Jun Xie also took out a silver needle that he hadn't used for a long time, and he used the silver needle to seal several important points of Gao Jianguang, which could reduce the pain that Gao Jianguang suffered when dispelling the cold poison.

Gao Jianguang felt that the pain from his body suddenly decreased, and he couldn't help being surprised, and was also very curious about Jun Xie's method.

Jun Xie carefully controlled the flame of nothingness to swim in Gao Jianguang's body, and then slowly guided the cold poison out, and then collected the emitted cold poison into his space ring without any trace.

After all, it is the toxin that has penetrated deep into the bone marrow. After a period of detoxification, Gao Jianguang finally couldn't help moaning in pain.

Gao Jianguang's face was pale, his face was distorted due to the excessive pain, and his body was dripping with cold sweat.

Gao Jianguang, who was originally sitting cross-legged, gradually began to lose his support, and fell down directly, then curled up in his chest.

Looking at Gao Jianguang's appearance, Mo Li felt pain and couldn't help swallowing.

The atmosphere was silent, and everyone watched this scene nervously.

But the cold poison in Gao Jianguang's body obviously could not be completely eliminated so quickly, and because he was afraid of being infected by the cold of the devouring spirit, everyone stayed away except Jun Xie.

But even so, people standing here can feel a biting cold air.

Just because they were afraid of disturbing Jun Xie and Gao Jianguang, they didn't make a sound.

As time passed, Gao Jianguang's body became weaker and weaker, but the cold poison in his body had also been completely eliminated.

Everyone continued to wait quietly.

Although Yin Qianchen was worried about Gao Jianguang's physical condition, he still held back his steps and did not step forward.

After a while, the cold poison in Gao Jianguang's body was basically completely eliminated, except for the last point, which could only be truly eliminated with Gao Jianguang's cooperation.

This last bit of cold poison is the root cause. Only by getting rid of the root cause can the cold poison in Gao Jianguang's body be truly cured, otherwise it will still recur later.

Gao Jianguang barely pulled himself together, and cooperated with Jun Xie to get rid of the root cause of the cold poison.

Jun Xie mobilized his spiritual power, and then injected it into Gao Jianguang's body.

At the same time, Gao Jianguang was also running the spiritual power in his body.

Seeing this, Zhuang Luo couldn't help clenching his hands into fists, looking absent-minded.

But at this time, no one noticed his strangeness.

After a while, Zhuang Luo's complexion suddenly turned pale, and he let out a scream, spitting out blood.

"Xiao Luo!" Seeing this, Yin Qianchen hurriedly stepped forward to support him, with a worried look on his face.

Zhuang Luo seemed to be in pain, and kept screaming, dripping with cold sweat. Suddenly, he opened his mouth suddenly, and a long, thin worm flew out of his mouth.

This bug is like a silver thread, if you don't look carefully, it's hard to find.

Everyone who saw it felt sick.