Chapter 62: Broken Dreams

When Liu Rusi heard Lin Feng's words, her expression froze for a moment, then she lowered her eyes, showed a decent smile, and said, "Jun Xie and I are both from Tianyun City, and we have met a few times before, and he once Still my fiancé."

When Lin Feng heard this, a look of shock flashed involuntarily in his eyes, and he said, "You...you were once a fiancée?"

How can this be?

Isn't Jun Xie's Taoist partner Li Li?

No matter how he sees Jun Xie, he doesn't look like the kind of person who wants to enjoy the blessings of Qi people, so what's going on?

wrong!

What Liu Rusi said seemed to be once... just once...

Then their relationship... seems to be fine.

He was the one who thought about it just now, it really shouldn't be.

The relationship between Jun Xie and Mo Li seemed really good, that's why he reacted so strongly after hearing Liu Rusi's words.

Lin Feng did not doubt Liu Rusi's words. In his mind, no woman would tell such a lie that would affect his reputation.

Liu Rusi sighed, and said in a slightly sad tone, "Forget it, nothing else can change the result. Anyway, he already has someone he likes now, and I... will bless him."

Looking at Liu Rusi who seemed to have become gloomy, Lin Feng was confused, and couldn't help thinking to himself, is this student Liu still in love with Jun?

After thinking about it, Lin Feng still couldn't help comforting him, "Student Liu, student Jun already has other Taoist companions, you...you still want to open it."

Liu Rusi gritted her teeth secretly, and at the same time cursed Lin Feng in her heart, who asked him to comfort her?

She didn't love Jun Xie at all, she was just unwilling.

How could Jun Xie live so well after being abandoned by her?

That day when she saw Jun Xie showing off under the arena, not to mention how complicated she was, for a moment, she actually regretted the divorce.

She originally wanted to portray herself as a pitiful abandoned woman in front of Lin Feng, and then use Lin Feng's mouth to tarnish Jun Xie's reputation, but this Lin Feng didn't know what he was thinking, and he even comforted and called She wants to open some?

"I know that emotional matters cannot be forced, so I am willing to bless them." Liu Rusi smiled reluctantly.

"Your idea is good, haha, you can keep it going." Lin Feng grinned and said, "You don't look like a bitter woman, but you are quite strong."

Seeing Lin Feng's smile, Liu Rusi gritted her teeth, wishing she could slap him, but she held back.

Here, she can't offend people at will, because she doesn't have enough power to back her up.

These days, she has been pleasing others, which would have been impossible in Tianyun City.

After leaving Sky Cloud City, she realized that there are people beyond the sky, and there are countless forces that are more powerful than the three major families of Sky Cloud City.

Any mentor in Lingwu Academy is better than their ancestors of the Liu family.

In order to get more, she is also willing to lower her originally proud head, and then bend down to become a small one.

Little did they know, all the conversations between Liu Rusi and Lin Feng fell into Mu Tianhe's ears.

Mu Tianhe walked to Liu Rusi's side, looked at her with a high attitude, and sneered, "Fiancee?"