Chapter 127: Wanted and Chased

Jun Xie smiled, and said nonchalantly, "This time I failed because my skills were not as good as others, so I naturally have nothing to complain about. After my cultivation reaches the Divine Spirit Realm, am I afraid that I won't be able to defeat them?"

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie, hesitantly said, "But Immortal Fairy Xuanbing is yours..."

Before Mo Li could finish speaking, Jun Xie interrupted directly, saying, "To me, she is just an insignificant stranger, since she doesn't want others to know that Jun Aotian is her son, Then she will definitely not want to recognize me as a grandson, in fact, this is also very good, I just want to find Ye Juechen, as for Immortal Fairy Xuanbing or Jun Aotian, they have nothing to do with me."

"Aren't you going to recognize them?" Mo Li asked while looking at Jun Xie.

"Maybe people don't bother to recognize me at all!" Jun Xie smiled and stretched out his hand to rub Mo Li's head, pursing his lips and said, "Don't think so much, you don't have blood relationship to become relatives .”

"I understand, it's just that I don't feel well." Mo Li said with a bitter face.

Jun Xie looked at Mo Li, leaned forward suddenly, kissed Mo Li on the lips, and asked, "Are you feeling at ease?"

Li Li shook his head and said, "I still feel uncomfortable, why don't you kiss me again?"

Jun Xie kissed Mo Li again and asked, "How do you feel?"

Li Li stared at Jun Xie's lips, blinked his eyes, and said, "Actually... I feel bad all over my body except my heart. Why don't you keep kissing me until I feel comfortable physically and mentally."

Jun Xie, "..."

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie with eyes full of expectation, licked his lips, and said with a look of endless aftertaste, "It tastes good!"

The corner of Jun Xie's mouth couldn't help twitching, and he said speechlessly, "You still want to take advantage of me?"

Mo Li said innocently, "Obviously you kissed me first."

Jun Xie, "..."

Mo Li tugged at Jun Xie's sleeve with his fingers, blinked, and said, "Don't be so stingy, anyway, we are all in a relationship between Taoists, whether you kiss me or I kiss you, it's a matter of course, Although with your and my looks, no matter how you look at it, I have the advantage."

"If we continue to kiss each other, what if we react together?" Jun Xie glanced at Mo Li lightly.

They are all at a young age, and they haven't vented for a long time, and they are facing their loved ones. If they continue to kiss, there is no guarantee that their bodies will not have that kind of reaction.

Before his constitution has changed, it is best not to have physical relations with others.

Mo Li surprisingly understood the meaning contained in Jun Xie's words, raised his eyebrows and said, "There must be other ways."

Jun Xie, "..."

Although the conversation between the two became more and more filthy, in the end they still did not meet Li Li's wish.