Chapter 144: The Abyss of Death

Jun Xie ignored the Dragon Emperor and Immortal Fairy Xuanbing, he and Mo Li looked at each other with tenderness in his eyes, and said softly, "Whether we live or die next depends on whether Tiandao wants us to live or not."

"Whether life or death, I will be with you." Mo Li smiled slightly, as if unaware of the danger around him, his eyes fell on Jun Xie's injured arm, he couldn't help feeling distressed, and said in a low voice, "You can bear one time."

With that said, Mo Li stretched out his hand to hold the Frost Arrow, and pulled it out of Jun Xie's arm.

Bright red blood surged out from the wound, almost staining his sleeves red, which was extremely dazzling to Li Lian.

"It's okay, I don't hurt!" Jun Xie lowered his head slightly, and kissed Li Li's lips with a gentle expression.

Seeing that Jun Xie and Mo Li didn't respond to him for a long time, the Dragon Emperor couldn't help feeling a little impatient, and was about to strike directly, but saw that Immortal Fairy Xuanbing had already launched another attack.

Jun Xie led Mo Li to dodge, and the two of them were on the edge of the abyss of death.

"Are you ready?" Jun Xie asked in a low voice.

Mo Li nodded, stretched out his arms to hug Jun Xie's waist, his red clothes fluttered in the wind, and there was no trace of fear on his face.

But at this moment, Wu Tianwei suddenly flew to their side, holding a long sword in his hand, and slashed at Jun Xie and Li Li with a distorted face.

Jun Xie and Mo Li turned sideways at the same time, and then they both fell towards the bottom of the abyss of death.

This scene shocked countless people immediately.

"Will they survive after falling into the abyss of death?"

"There must be only one way to die. The abyss of death not only has ghosts and soul-devouring beasts that linger for a long time, but also countless unknown monsters below, not to mention that they are also injured."

"It's just a pity for the Hell Blood Soul Flower!"

"It's a pity that there is also a strange fire!"

"..."

Jun Aotian seemed to be aware of it, and suddenly looked towards the direction where Jun Xie and Mo Li fell, frowned, and suppressed the inexplicable sense of strangeness in his heart, and looked indifferent again.

Seeing this scene, Ling Qingye no longer cared about hiding his soul body. He watched Jun Xie and Mo Li fall into the abyss of death, feeling unbelievable.

He originally thought that Jun Xie would have a way to escape, so he didn't show up. If he had known the result would be like this, then he would have revealed Jun Xie's identity.

If Jun Aotian knew that Jun Xie was his and Ye Juechen's son, maybe Jun Aotian would have rescued Jun Xie and Mo Li.

Seeing that both Jun Xie and Mo Li had fallen into the abyss of death, Wu Tianwei finally had a smile on his face, and then left.

Although he felt a little regretful that he didn't kill them himself, they were dead after all, so he was still very happy.

He doesn't think anyone can survive after falling into the abyss of death.

And the moment Ling Qingye revealed his aura, the Dragon Emperor immediately noticed it. He squinted his eyes first, and then looked in the direction of Ling Qingye.

Ling Qingye's mood at this time was very complicated, but he didn't want to believe that Jun Xie and Mo Li would die like this.

The moment the Dragon Emperor saw Ling Qingye, his pupils couldn't help shrinking suddenly, with an expression of surprise and joy, he flew directly in front of Ling Qingye.