Chapter 32: I Can't Sleep

Lingwu Academy is located in Tongtian City, and Tongtian City is a relatively special place in Lingwu Continent.

There are totally four countries in Lingwu Continent: Phantom Spirit Empire, Xuantian Empire, Aofeng Empire, and Cangyuan Empire.

The four empires seem to be harmonious on the surface, but behind the scenes, they are all turbulent, ambitious, and various methods emerge in endlessly.

And the empire that Jun Xie is in now is the Xuantian Empire.

Of course, in addition to the empire, there are also forces that do not belong to the four empires, and those forces are basically behemoths that even the royal family of the empire cannot shake.

Tongtian City does not belong to the territory of any empire, and students who have entered the Lingwu Academy at the same time must abide by the rules of the Lingwu Academy.

Those who have successfully entered the Lingwu Academy have only one identity, and that is a student.

In Lingwu Academy, you can form cliques, but you are not allowed to kill people, otherwise, no matter what your status is, you will be expelled from Lingwu Academy, and you will even be severely punished by Lingwu Academy.

Even the princes and princesses of the royal families of various empires have to abide by this rule when they are in Lingwu Academy.

It is precisely because of this that many people want to enter Lingwu Academy.

The only Emperor Spirit Realm powerhouse known in Lingwu Continent is the chief dean of Lingwu Academy. It is precisely because of this chief dean that Lingwu Academy can have such a transcendent status in Lingwu Continent .

After Jun Xie and Mo Li left the forest, they came to a city named Yonghua.

Yonghua City is not that big, even smaller than Tianyun City where they were before. As night fell, Jun Xie and Li Li planned to rest in Yonghua City for a night in order to avoid sleeping outside.

The two found an inn with decent conditions to stay. The moon hung high in the sky, and the faint light shrouded the earth, adding a layer of haze to the thin night.

After turning off the lights, Jun Xie and Mo Li lay down on the bed. After all, they are considered Taoist couples now, and there are some things that need to be used to.

However, the two of them only confirmed their relationship as a Taoist couple today, so even though they were sleeping on the same bed, Jun Xie didn't intend to do anything more in-depth with Li Li.

In Jun Xie's previous life, he had always been pure-hearted and ascetic, and his Yuan Yang had never vented even once until his death.

Of course, Jun Xie never mentioned this matter to anyone, after all, it is easy to make people think that he is not capable in that area.

Suddenly there was another person lying beside him, and Li Li's heart was actually a little nervous. In the darkness, his eyes seemed a little bright, he bit his lip, and couldn't help but say, "Jun Xie, you Talk to me!"

Although they lived together when they were in the Junfu, they did not sleep in the same bed.

"What's wrong?" Jun Xie asked.

Compared to Li Li's nervousness, Jun Xie seemed very calm.

"I can't sleep." Mo Li whispered.

Jun Xie was startled, and then asked quietly, "Are you not used to it?"

"No, I... I just feel a little nervous." Li Li said a little dejectedly.

He suddenly felt that he seemed a little useless.

"I won't eat you now, so why be nervous?" Jun Xie couldn't help laughing.

"I don't want to, but I just can't help it!" Mo Li pouted, and said, "With a beauty like you lying beside me, I'm afraid I can't help but fuck you."

Jun Xie, "..."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com