Chapter 81: Fighting in the City

Because of the poisonous curse Jun Xie said, Xu Keqi didn't dare to move now. Although he kept saying that he didn't believe Jun Xie's words, he didn't dare to joke about his own life.

If the poisonous curse is true, wouldn't he have to have his intestines pierced to death?

"I really don't dare to move!" Li Li propped his chin with one hand, looked at Xu Keqi with a livid face, squinted his eyes, and said, "Actually, there is no deep hatred between us, why do you keep trolling us?"

Seeing Xu Keqi's appearance, Shen Qing, Zhou Qi and Wu Qin all felt a little funny, and they really laughed out loud.

"Xu Keqi, why don't you apologize to them." Zhou Qi suggested with a smile.

"That's right!" Wu Qin nodded in agreement, "It's better to apologize than to die."

"I think asking him to apologize is probably as uncomfortable as slapping him in the face. How about we make a bet and see if he will apologize in the end?" Slightly narrowing his eyes, full of jokes and authenticity.

Hearing Shen Qing's words, Xu Keqi's face became even more ugly, as if he wanted to gnaw on someone, he said angrily, "Shut up!"

"Are you angry?" Shen Qing said innocently.

"That... let's shut up." Zhou Qi whispered, looking forward cautiously.

Not far ahead, two old men with white beard and hair in gray robes were walking towards this side.

Jun Xie squinted his eyes involuntarily as he looked at the two old men. Both of them were in the Chenling Realm.

Judging by their menacing appearance, you can tell that the comers are not kind.

Two old men in gray robes came to Xu Keqi's side, Xu Keqi's eyes lit up suddenly, his face twisted slightly at the same time, and he said quickly, "Fourth Elder, Eighth Elder, you are here."

"The elders of the Xu family?" Mo Li tilted his head slightly and looked at the two elders opposite him.

The Fourth Elder Xu Cheng looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li with a serious expression on his face, "You are the one who offended our Xu family?"

"Fourth elder, he was the one who severely injured my cousin." Xu Keqi pointed at Jun Xie with a grim expression on his face, with a hint of complacency in his eyes at the same time.

The eighth elder, Xu Gong, immediately darkened when he heard the words, and looked at Jun Xie with murderous eyes.

Xu Kefu is Xu Gong's great-grandson, and because of his good cultivation talent, he was quite fond of him. At that time, after seeing Xu Kefu's miserable state, he almost couldn't help but find Jun Xie out, and then planned to let Jun Xie live. Better to die.

"If you want to fight, do it quickly. My time is precious, and I don't want to waste it on you people." Jun Xie said with his lips curled up.

"You're looking for death!" Xu Gong was even more furious when he heard Jun Xie's words, his figure flashed suddenly, and he attacked Jun Xie directly.

The commotion they made had already attracted many people to watch. After seeing Xu Gong's move, they all backed away.

"The one who did it seems to be an elder of the Xu family. What kind of enmity is there between them?"

"I also want to know, but he did it directly on the street."

"But who is that man in white?"

"Although I don't know who he is, he looks really good-looking." These were the words of a female monk.