Chapter 38: As You Wish

The middle-aged man roared angrily, and as he unleashed his powerful spiritual power, he overwhelmed Jun Xie like mountains and seas.

Jun Xie dodged to avoid it, with an indifferent expression, raised his hand, and threw out a long, thin golden whip out of thin air with his fingertips, which pierced through the middle-aged man's heart in one fell swoop.

The middle-aged man spat out blood, his eyes widened in disbelief, his body fell from mid-air to the ground with a look of complete death.

Although he didn't fall to pieces, he definitely didn't look good, after all, he fell from such a high place.

Jun Xie put away the golden light whip on his fingertips, and then returned to Li Li's side.

When Mu Tianhe saw that the shadow guard was killed, he cast his angry eyes on Jun Xie, and said with a gloomy expression, "Do you know who you killed?"

"It's just a lackey of the royal family, why should you care about it?" Jun Xie sneered.

"You are really courageous." Mu Tianhe laughed back angrily, "It's a pity that those who offend my highness will never end well. You all go together with my highness and capture him alive."

"Yes!" More than a dozen shadow guards responded together, and then began to besiege Jun Xie.

Because these shadow guards all ran to deal with Jun Xie, the people who were surrounded took the opportunity to leave one after another.

Although some people who have been beaten feel unwilling, but thinking of the gap in strength between the two sides, they can only feel unlucky and leave.

Compared with his peers, Li Li's cultivation was not low, but with his current situation, he would only end up being suppressed and beaten if he dealt with so many cultivators in the Sun Spirit Realm.

"Jun Xie, what should we do now?" Mo Li subconsciously grabbed Jun Xie's arm.

Although he believed in Jun Xie's strength, he was still very worried about being besieged by more than a dozen monks in the Sun Spirit Realm.

After all, Jun Xie's current cultivation base was only at the elementary level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, not to mention that he was by his side as a laggard.

"Fight!" Jun Xie said calmly, his face remained unchanged, but there was a flash of golden light in the depths of his eyes.

"What?" Li Li, who was in a tense state, didn't react for a moment.

Jun Xie pursed his lips, his dark eyes were gloomy, he slowly raised his right arm, and grasped the void with his fair and slender fingers, only to see a long sword shining with golden light appear in his hand out of thin air.

The people who were close to each other stayed away from the battlefield, but there were still many people watching here.

Because of the death of the middle-aged man, these shadow guards no longer dared to be contemptuous when facing Jun Xie.

Jun Xie's expression was as indifferent as frost, and he poured his spiritual power into the long sword, then turned his hand, and the tip of the sword plunged down, and suddenly sank into the ground.

Dazzling golden light flashed out instantly, accompanied by wisps of strange golden thunder, and exploded, immediately knocking all the shadow guards who were besieged into the air.

Everyone who saw this scene was shocked or amazed.

Mu Tianhe's complexion changed instantly, and his gaze at Jun Xie was also tinged with unpredictable emotions.