Chapter 85: Of course I can eat it

"Xuanbingbaiyu is a rare material for alchemy even in Xuantian Continent." Ling Qingye squinted her eyes and said, "I didn't expect you to be lucky."

Jun Xie glanced at the Xuanbing White Jade in his hand, thinking that when he had free time, he would refine the Xuanbing White Jade into **, and then put the Xuanbing White Jade in the interspatial ring.

Then, Jun Xie broke the remaining five stones.

The five stones selected by Jun Xie all yielded treasures, while the stone selected by Mo Li yielded a crystal clear, light red jade, but shaped a bit like a crescent moon.

The piece of jade in Li Li's hand didn't have any spiritual energy flowing. Although it looked a bit good-looking, in the eyes of cultivators like them, it was just a piece of ordinary jade, and it was useless at all.

Looking at the jade in his hand, Mo Li couldn't help but said depressedly, "It seems that my feeling was wrong, this piece of jade looks very ordinary no matter how you look at it, it's really a big loss."

"Actually, we're not at a loss. We've produced a lot of useful things. Show me your jade." Jun Xie said with a slight smile.

Feeling puzzled, Mo Li casually threw the jade in his hand to Jun Xie.

Jun Xie smiled helplessly. He understood Mo Li's feelings, but he didn't think that Mo Li's feelings would be wrong.

"Is there anything wrong with this jade?" Ling Qingye came over and asked curiously.

Jun Xie poured spiritual power into the jade, and after a while, a faint red light flickered past, but a strange space suddenly appeared in Jun Xie's mind.

Li Li and Ling Qingye, who also noticed the flash of red light, suddenly turned their heads to look at Jun Xie.

Li Li's mood was very excited now, and he quickly asked, "Is there something strange about this piece of jade?"

"Looking at your expression, I must have seen something." Ling Qingye looked at Jun Xie, the corners of her mouth slightly raised.

Jun Xie withdrew his spiritual power, turned to look at Mo Li, smiled, and said, "It's really strange, this piece of jade is actually a piece of space."

"Space?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie in puzzlement.

"This space needs a drop of blood to recognize the master, you do as I say..." Jun Xie slowly taught Mo Li to let him recognize the master of the space.

Mo Li obeyed Jun Xie's words, and recognized the owner of the space with a drop of blood.

At the same time, Li Li's cultivation has also been promoted, from the middle level of the Sun Spirit Realm to the elementary level of the Moon Spirit Realm.

Even Ling Qingye looked a little envious, turned to look at Li Li, and said, "Do you still feel disadvantaged now?"

"It's not a loss!" Mo Li shook his head, and said with a satisfied smile, "It's not a loss at all!"

Jun Xie looked at Mo Li thoughtfully, and opened his lips and said, "Can you try to enter the space?"

"Then how should I try?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie in a daze.

"Try it with your thoughts. Now you are the master of this space. According to common sense, you should be able to control this space." Jun Xie said.

Li Li nodded, and then tried to use his mind power. After a while, his figure disappeared directly.

Jun Xie hooked the corners of his lips, it seemed that that space could be entered, and in this way, there was another means of life-saving on Li Li's body.