Chapter 110: Too Evil

In fact, even if they went to Xuantian Continent, Jun Xie and Mo Li had nothing to pack, and basically everything they needed was put in their space storage.

Jun Xie entered Li Li's space to heal his injuries. The aura in this space was much richer than the outside world, and it was also very pure, at least not comparable to that in Lingwu Continent.

Because no outsiders were around, Jun Xie took off the mask.

Jun Xie sat cross-legged next to Lingquan, and then controlled the surrounding aura to enter his body. After a long time, he finally opened his eyes.

At the same time, under the operation of the Supreme Chaos Art, his injuries have all healed.

Mo Li kept staring at Jun Xie. When Jun Xie opened his eyes, he clearly saw the golden light flashing in Jun Xie's eyes.

If you don't look carefully at the fleeting golden light, you won't notice it at all.

Looking at the extremely handsome face in front of him, Li Qiye couldn't help being a little dazed.

"Why do you look so stupid?" Jun Xie smiled and reached out to pinch Mo Li's cheek.

Mo Li blinked, propped his chin with one hand, stared at Jun Xie's face for a while, and then asked in puzzlement, "Why did you agree to help them?"

Jun Xie said with a slight smile, "I want to know what kind of strange poison it is that can make a person with the peak cultivation of the fairyland suffer so much that it can't even be removed."

"Is this the only reason?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows.

"Naturally." Jun Xie smiled lightly, curling his lips and said, "There are still too few things I can use now. Even if I can draw talismans, you can't use talismans that are too high-level for the time being, so I have to think otherwise. Find a way to save your life."

Mo Li was silent for a moment, before saying again, "Actually... I'm not as weak as you think."

"I know you are not weak, but this does not conflict with my concern for your safety." Jun Xie said calmly.

Mo Li, "..."

It's really wrong for him to make Taoist companion so worried about his safety.

"Precautions are necessary." Jun Xie said with a calm expression, "When detoxifying, I will take the opportunity to put away that toxin, and next time I meet someone with a higher level of cultivation than us, if I can't beat it, I will poison it directly .”

When fighting Wu Tianwei, if he had poison on him, he would definitely poison Wu Tianwei.

Jun Xie's alchemy skills are very powerful, but his poison skills are not far behind.

Mo Li's eyes flickered for a moment, raised the corners of his lips, and said with a smile, "Then shall we get some dicks?"

Jun Xie raised his brows lightly, and said with pursed lips, "I'll go to Ling Qingye's space later to see if there are any materials for refining **."

"You can also refine **?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie in surprise when he heard this.

Jun Xie nodded and smiled, "I just remembered what you said just now. Although some people's physique can resist poison, but ** is not a kind of poison. Therefore, people who can resist poison cannot It must be able to resist the effect of **."

"Aren't we a little too evil?" Mo Li hesitated slightly.

Jun Xie looked at Mo Li with a half-smile, curled his lips, and said, "Didn't you mention this first?"