Chapter 173 - 174

Chapter 173: Can't beat me

As soon as everyone walked out of the Dragon Emperor's palace, they saw Jun Aotian and the Dragon Emperor appearing in front of them at the same time.

The Dragon Emperor was in a bit of a panic, obviously he was at a disadvantage when fighting Jun Aotian.

Jun Aotian looked at Ye Juechen, with a little panic on his face, and he couldn't help but tremblingly said, "I thought you were gone."

He was really afraid that Ye Juechen would leave again, and he spent every moment of the past ten thousand years in regret.

"My son is still here, I won't leave." Ye Juechen said calmly.

Hearing these words, Jun Aotian didn't know whether he should be happy or frustrated.

"Qingye, you... are you going to leave with them?" The Dragon Emperor's eyes were gloomy, with pain on his face, but also stubbornness, and said, "Qingye, I won't stop you if you want to leave." looking at you, but can you let me stay by your side?"

"It's useless even if you want to stop it now." Mo Li said with a smile, "You can't beat us."

The Dragon Emperor couldn't even beat Jun Aotian, so how could he beat Mo Junye?

"Mo Li is right!" Jun Xie raised his brows lightly, and smiled, "Dragon Emperor, you'd better be sensible, I've never forgotten the time you hurt me in the secluded valley .”

The Dragon Emperor ignored Jun Xie and Li Li, his eyes were still fixed on Ling Qingye.

"Jun Xie, he ignored us!" Mo Li tugged at Jun Xie's sleeve.

"Then hit him!" Jun Xie shot a silver needle at the Dragon Emperor while speaking.

Of course, Jun Xie's silver needle didn't hurt the Dragon Emperor, but it also made the Dragon Emperor a little impatient, and immediately gave Jun Xie a cold look.

"I can't hurt him yet." Jun Xie shrugged helplessly.

"What a pity!" Mo Li said regretfully, if Mo Junxie in his previous life moved his finger just a little, he would be able to kill the entire Xuantian Continent.

It's just that I don't know when Jun Xie will be able to recover the true strength that belonged to the God of Chaos in his previous life.

"I'll help you!" Mo Junye's eyes flickered. He was also a man of action. As soon as he finished speaking, he immediately slapped the Dragon Emperor with his palm.

Although the Dragon Emperor had already noticed it, it was too late to avoid it. Mo Junye's fighting power was much higher than that of the Dragon Emperor, so this palm fell directly on the Dragon Emperor.

At the same time, the Dragon Emperor spat out a mouthful of blood.

"Son of my grandson, you see, I have already avenged you." Mo Junye said with a smile.

Jun Xie, "..."

If he didn't say the previous sentence, he should be happy.

Jun Aotian, "..."

He was really good at keeping Mo Junye's mouth shut.

The Dragon Emperor didn't care about his injuries, as long as it was returned to Jun Xie, his eyes were still fixed on Ling Qingye, as if he was waiting for an answer.

Ling Qingye sneered, her lips parted slightly, and was about to speak, but at this moment, suddenly there were several powerful auras approaching quickly, and at the same time, an attack hit Jun Xie's body. past.