Chapter 179 - 180

Chapter 179: The Heart of a Wolf

Li Li blinked and said, "The brains are coming out, do you want to be so ruthless?"

Jun Xie frowned and said, "This guy can't do it, it's too bothering to see one and love the other."

Mo Li turned his head to look at Jun Xie, and said in a little surprise, "Why do you sound like your father-in-law is examining your son-in-law?"

Jun Xie, "..."

He is not such a big son.

At the same time, Wen Yancai's body also fell down, and a moment later, a black soul body suddenly floated out of the body, and continued to fly towards Mo Junye without fear of death.

Everyone, "..."

It's really a hungry ghost in color!

Jun Xie suddenly couldn't stand it anymore, and before Mo Junye could make a move, a golden thunder light hit the black soul.

The golden thunder light landed on the black soul, and it was instantly smashed to pieces.

Those whose souls were black were all ghosts who had killed people, and their bloody aura was very strong, otherwise Jun Xie wouldn't have directly chopped them to pieces.

Suddenly, there was another sound of footsteps, and everyone looked up, only to see a young man in white walking towards them with a smile.

"Aotian, are you here to look for me?" Wen Yawen looked at Jun Aotian tenderly, as if he didn't see the body lying on the ground.

"Why do I feel that he seems a little weird?" Mo Li whispered in Jun Xie's ear. Although he now has the memory of his previous life, his strength has not recovered.

"He's still alive!" Jun Xie pursed his lips, and said softly, "But the breath on his body is a bit dark."

For some reason, Li Li suddenly thought of the God of Darkness.

Back then, the God of Darkness was crazily obsessed with Mo Junxie, the God of Chaos, but later it seemed that the God of Darkness was driven into a crack in the void by Mo Junxie.

Jun Aotian naturally also noticed something wrong with Wen Yawen, his eyes sank slightly, and said, "You Wen family members have chased and killed Juechen, this time I came to Wencheng to settle accounts with you. "

"I also know about this matter, and I gave them the idea." Wen Yawen's mouth curled up a strange arc, looked at Jun Aotian faintly, and said, "Are you very angry now?"

Everyone's expressions changed suddenly, they just didn't expect Wen Yawen to admit it so quickly.

"Jun Aotian, I love you, it's only because I thought too much at the beginning, that's why you have Ye Juechen by your side." Wen Yawen said with a bit of resentment, "Why didn't you wait for me?"

"I'm very grateful that you once saved me, and it's also my fault that I didn't see my heart clearly, so I mistook kindness for love." Jun Aotian's eyes were dark, and he said in a deep voice, "But the life I owe you has already I have returned it to you, and from the day I revive you, I will no longer owe you anything."

If he was asked to do it again, he would definitely not use Ye Juechen to save Wen Yawen again.

"You have paid me back the life you owed me, but you will never be able to pay me back the love debt you owed." Wen Yawen looked at Jun Aotian coldly, and said with a serious expression, "Since you haven't If it comes up, then I have no choice but to snatch it myself. Back then, I was almost able to kill Ye Juechen. Unfortunately, Ye Juechen was too cunning. In the end, I was killed by him. But that's fine, you are willing to use his You exchanged my lifespan for my resurrection, which means you still have me in your heart."