Chapter 181 - 182

Chapter 181: Shameless and obscene

With a loud bang, the battle had already begun, and Nudazah, Chasta, and Tyrhai launched attacks at the same time.

Nu Daza went to attack Mo Junye, but he underestimated Mo Junye's strength, and was wounded by Mo Junye, almost beheading him off.

"Your strength is not bad." Nu Daza looked at Mo Junye with a little excitement in his eyes, licked his lips, and said with a serious smile, "But it's a pity, you are destined to only become my plaything."

Mo Junye snorted coldly, and at the same time, a dark purple long sword appeared out of thin air in his hand, and then a purple light suddenly appeared, which was especially conspicuous in the dark night.

With a bang, the sharp sword energy attacked Nu Daza, and even the surrounding space was distorted.

Nu Daza squinted his eyes, then turned around, dodging the sword aura attacking him, but what he didn't expect was that the sword aura suddenly turned a corner and attacked his back. go.

With a bang, Nu Daza was accidentally hit by the sword energy, and fell to the ground hard, his body became bloody and bloody.

And Nu Daza would be so easily recruited, in fact, it also has a lot to do with his underestimation of the enemy.

Naturally, Mo Junye would not give Nudaza a chance to react, and attacked Nudaza with another sword. The sword energy directly crushed Nudaza's body, and the smell of blood in the air was very strong.

In addition, Mo Junye's sword shattered not only Nu Daza's body, but also Nu Daza's soul.

Seeing that Nudaja was also dead, Chasta and Tai Erhai didn't dare to have any contemptuous mentality anymore.

As for Jun Aotian and Moore Tang on the other side, they were also fighting on equal footing for the time being, but Moore Tang also revealed his body at this time, with layers of black scales covering his body, making his strength even stronger.

However, because Jun Aotian was also worried about Ye Juechen and Jun Xie, he needed to pay attention to their safety, so he couldn't wholeheartedly fight against Moore Tang.

However, even so, Jun Aotian did not lose the wind when he fought against Mooretang.

Jun Xie's eyes were dyed with a layer of golden light and shadow, his clothes and hair fluttered in the wind, and a golden lotus flower hovered faintly between his brows. In an instant, he was surrounded by a golden light. Surrounded, at the same time, the breath on the body is also constantly rising.

When Mo Junye saw this, he couldn't help but raised his eyebrows lightly. He could see at a glance what Jun Xie was in now, and it must be because of a breakthrough in his cultivation technique.

Just as Mo Junye thought, Jun Xie's Primal Chaos Supreme Art had indeed suddenly broken through to the third level. At the same time, his cultivation base was also skyrocketing, and he was directly promoted to the peak of the Dao Spiritual Realm.

However, according to the current situation, the higher Jun Xie's cultivation base, the more beneficial it would be for them.

The promotion of Jun Xie's cultivation was only a matter of an instant, and it did not affect his battle.

Mo Li rolled his eyes, thinking that Jun Xie had made a breakthrough in his practice.

He knew what kind of skill Jun Xie was practicing, and he also knew the power of the Chaos Supreme Art. After all, the Chaos Supreme Art was born with the God of Chaos. Except for Mo Junxie, the God of Chaos, no one could Unable to practice.