Chapter 209 - 210

Chapter 209: No Title

"As the saying goes, an explanation is equal to a cover-up, and a cover-up is equal to the truth. Maybe you and that Wen Yawen really have some shady affair." Mo Junye continued to fear that the world would not be chaotic.

Hearing the words, Jun Aotian couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth. He felt very helpless in his heart. He looked at Mo Junye and said, "Little ancestor, can you tell me where I offended you? Why are you always separating me and Jue?" Chen's feelings?"

Mo Junye tilted his head and looked at Jun Aotian, his face flushed slightly, he looked a little embarrassed, but also resentful, and said in a resentful tone, "Your son offended me."

Jun Aotian resisted the urge to roll his eyes, his expression looked a little distorted, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly and said, "My son offended you, it's none of my business, you can settle the score with him yourself, Juechen already hates me very much , and now you are talking nonsense again, don't you know that breaking off a marriage is a very sinful and bad thing?"

"I really don't know." Mo Junye smiled and raised his lips.

Jun Aotian, "..."

"Hey, where do you want to run?" Mo Li glanced out of the corner of his eyes, just in time to see Long Feiling who seemed to want to run away.

Although Long Feiling's physical body is gone, as long as his soul is still there, he has the possibility of resurrection.

Jun Xie stretched out his hand to grab the emptiness, only to see Long Feiling's soul immediately fell at his feet.

"They're all dead, and they still won't learn how to settle down." Jun Xie looked down at Long Feiling.

Long Feiling looked at Jun Xie with eyes full of horror.

"How did you kill him?" Mo Li turned to ask the Dragon Emperor.

The Dragon Emperor finally had a chance to speak again, so he quickly said, "I cut him into pieces."

Everyone, "..."

"Even your old lover, you can be so cruel, it's really cruel enough." Ling Qingye sarcastically said.

The Dragon Emperor looked sad, and smiled wryly, "I just want to avenge you, and Long Feiling is not my old lover."

When he knew how Ling Qingye died tragically, he wished he could tear those who had hurt Ling Qingye to pieces.

Although he once pursued Long Feiling, Long Feiling didn't agree to him at that time, so he and Long Feiling were never together from beginning to end.

Jun Aotian was not in the mood to pay attention to Dragon Emperor and Ling Qingye, and even ignored them directly. He just kept explaining to Ye Juechen what happened back then.

Looking at Jun Aotian who kept explaining and Longhuang who was still begging for forgiveness, Jun Xie suddenly felt that compared with them, he was simply too happy.

Even if Li Li's memories of his previous life had been recovered, there was no intention of blaming him.

Mo Junye yawned, feeling very bored, turned his head to look at Long Feiling, and suddenly curled his lips, and said, "What are you going to do with this thing?"

"Beat him to death," Li Li suggested.

"It seems a little too cheap for him." Jun Xie touched his chin, and continued, "It's better to take out a piece of his remnant soul, then keep his consciousness, and then seal that remnant soul in the dirtiest place in the world .”