Chapter 84: The Body of the Sky Yin

Mo Li let Jun Xie check his physique, which was also a kind of trust he had in Jun Xie.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ling Qingye floated around Jun Xie and Li Li, twitching the corners of her lips, and said, "Anyway, I think his physique should not be as popular as yours."

The Yin body of the sky is a born extremely Yin body, and it can also be said to be bestowed by the heavens. It is better than countless special physiques, especially when it is double-cultivated.

However, as a top-notch furnace body, the Tianyin body can only be guided to double cultivation at the bottom, but Ling Qingye feels that Jun Xie will never let himself lie down.

Therefore, he was waiting to see Jun Xie's good show.

He didn't believe that in front of the one he loved, Jun Xie could still maintain a pure heart and asceticism, and never do those shameful things.

Of course, it is not impossible for people with the Yin body to be on it, but in this way they will not be able to perform dual cultivation.

If that time really comes, Jun Xie will have to make a choice.

Jun Xie used his spiritual power to swim in Mo Li's body, and after a while, he finally determined Mo Li's physique.

Mo Li felt that Jun Xie had withdrawn the spiritual power that was wandering in his body, so he raised his eyes and asked, "What's so weird about my body?"

Jun Xie smiled and said, "There's nothing weird about your body, it's just that your cultivation aptitude is very good."

"Really?" Mo Li blinked and said.

"Your physique is an ethereal body, even when you are sleeping, your body will automatically cultivate." Jun Xie said slowly.

"No wonder I always feel that when I sleep, there is spiritual energy entering my body, so it's not my illusion!" Li Li nodded and said.

"Ethereal body is very suitable for lazy people to practice." Ling Qingye said with a smile, "It's really an enviable physique."

"By the way, Jun Xie, what kind of physique do you have?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie with bright eyes, full of curiosity, "Your cultivation speed is so much faster than mine, and your physique must be much better than mine, right? .”

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows lightly, and said calmly, "My physique is not worth mentioning, and the speed of cultivation is also due to my special skills."

Listening to Jun Xie's words, Ling Qingye couldn't help laughing, "Why is your physique not worth mentioning? If those monks know what your physique is, I think you will be more attractive than those treasures."

"Shut up!" Jun Xie glanced coldly at Ling Qingye.

"What do you mean?" Mo Li's curiosity was aroused by Ling Qingye's words.

"He's talking nonsense!" Jun Xie said with a dark face.

"I'm just telling the truth, why are you angry!" Ling Qingye snorted coldly, her soul body floated into the air, and looked down at Mo Lidao, "Your Taoist companion's physique is top-notch body."

"The body of the cauldron?" Mo Qi couldn't help being taken aback.

"The body of Tianyin is the best body for cultivating the cauldron. If his physique is known by other monks, then you may not have a peaceful life." Ling Qingye glanced at Jun Xie, although he I feel that Jun Xie's face is a little scary now, but he still can't help but continue, "Ten thousand years ago, there was a person with the body of Tianyin in Xuantian Continent, which attracted the coveting of countless monks. His physique Not only did he bring countless calamities to himself, but even his family and relatives were also harmed."