Chapter 58: Junxie is punished

Wang Huafeng's request to Jun Xie was still to refine the Anshen Pill.

Alchemy naturally needs flames, and alchemists who do not have flames usually use the flames produced by talismans to refine alchemy, but the flames from talismans are one-time.

Jun Xie didn't have other flames on his body other than the chaotic divine fire, so this time he also used the flames generated by the talisman to make alchemy.

The alchemy process went smoothly, and Jun Xie controlled the quality of the elixir to the top grade this time.

Wang Huafeng looked at the high-grade Anshen Pill that Jun Xie had handed over to him, and felt tangled in his heart again. Such a good alchemy talent is really a waste!

No matter how resentful Wang Huafeng was, Jun Xie handed the elixir to him, then walked back and sat down.

Afterwards, Wang Huafeng selected a few more people for the assessment. Except for Mu Tianhe and that young man, everyone else could refine the Anshen Pill, but the quality was almost all middle or low grade.

Next, Wang Huafeng began to give lectures, but Jun Xie felt like he wanted to sleep.

Wang Huafeng looked at Jun Xie who didn't look like he was listening to a class, and couldn't help but get angry, so he took out a book from his space ring, and threw it directly at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie reached out to catch the book that Wang Huafeng threw over.

"Go back and read the contents of this book carefully. I will take a test for you in three days." Wang Huafeng looked at Jun Xie with a look of hatred.

Jun Xie hesitated for a moment, but asked aloud, "Then can I go now?"

Wang Huafeng stared at Jun Xie, ground his teeth, and said word for word, "No!"

Jun Xie, "..."

What a bad temper!

That being the case, he should just not come to class tomorrow.

Wang Huafeng took a deep breath, then resumed his original seriousness, and continued to give lectures to them.

The bored Jun Xie had no choice but to flip through the book in his hand, which contained records about low-level pills. He looked at it at a glance, and it seemed to outsiders that he might just be playing with the book in his hand, but he didn't know what it was. I even wrote down the pages of the various spirit herbs and pills.

Mu Tianhe was very happy to see Jun Xie unlucky. In his opinion, it was impossible for Jun Xie to memorize all the contents of that book in just three days.

Finally, when get out of class was over, Jun Xie wanted to leave immediately, but someone blocked his way.

Standing in front of Jun Xie, Mu Tianhe sneered, "Don't be too arrogant as a human being. It's fine now. Being punished by your instructor for reading books is what will happen to you when you are arrogant."

Jun Xie looked at Mu Tianhe indifferently, and said, "Good dogs don't get in the way, can you go away?"

"Do you dare to say that His Highness is a dog?" Mu Tianhe was irritable, and when he heard Jun Xie's words, he immediately became angry again.

"The dog is blocking my way, can't you get out of the way?" Jun Xie said calmly.

"You..." Mu Tianhe glared at Jun Xie angrily.

"A person with your personality can still live to this day, which shows how important it is to have a good background." Jun Xie looked at Mu Tianhe with a faint gaze, curled his lips, and said, "You have been living until now." If you haven’t died yet, your relatives probably contributed a lot.”