Chapter 8: Sky Cloud Secret Realm

Jun Xie ignored the few people who fell on the ground, turned to look at Mo Li and asked, "Have you finished eating?"

Mo Li was startled for a moment before realizing that Jun Xie was talking to him. He nodded quickly and said, "I'm full."

"In that case, let's go." Jun Xie turned and walked towards the stairs, without even looking at the few people who fell to the ground and groaned in pain.

Mo Li got up, rolled his eyes, and then kicked Liu Wenrui, Feng Chi, and Zhao Gui fiercely before leaving with Jun Xie.

Everyone, "..."

After Mo Li and Jun Xie left Tianxiang Tower, they did not return to the Jun Mansion immediately, but continued to walk swaggeringly on the street.

At dusk, the two returned to the Junfu.

On the other side, Liu Wenrui couldn't find out the identities of Jun Xie and Mo Li, so no matter how resentful and unwilling he was now, he couldn't take revenge if he couldn't find Jun Xie and Mo Li.

Time flies, and soon it will be time for the small secret realm to open.

During these half a month, no one in the Junfu discovered Li Li's existence.

The wounds on Li Li's body have all healed. Although he can't remember where he came from, there are many good things on his body, such as a space bracelet on his wrist.

In Tianyun City, most monks use storage bags, the lowest level of space storage.

As for space rings, they are very rare, let alone space bracelets.

However, the current Jun Xie is not interested in Li Li's identity.

On the day when the small secret realm opened, many monks were already waiting at the entrance.

Because this small secret realm is very close to Tianyun City, it is called the Tianyun Secret Realm.

Jun Xie has explored many secret realms in his previous life, and there are generally only two reasons for the formation of secret realms.

One is man-made, a space opened or isolated by powerful monks; the other is naturally formed, and most of the secret realms formed by this situation are accompanied by a lot of natural treasures.

The entrance to the Tianyun Secret Realm is in a mountain range. From a distance, thousands of monks are already standing on the originally empty ground.

The age limit for entering the Tianyun Secret Realm is below forty years old, which means that people over forty years old cannot enter the Tianyun Secret Realm unless their own cultivation can break through the restrictions of the Tianyun Secret Realm.

It is said that the Tianyun Secret Realm is a space opened up by a strong man at the peak of the Chenling Realm. However, in Tianyun City, even in the towns near Tianyun City, it is difficult to find a cultivator at the peak of the Chenling Realm Come.

And monks whose cultivation base is higher than the peak of Chenling Realm may not look down on this small secret realm, but it still attracts many monks to look for opportunities.

The sky was blue and cloudless.

Looking at the dense crowd in front of him, Li Li couldn't help exclaiming, "There are so many people!"

"It's true that there are too many people, and at the same time, things like Yuanjia's narrow road are prone to happen." Jun Xie raised his eyebrows.

Mo Li blinked suspiciously.

And as Jun Xie's words fell, there was an annoying voice as expected.

"You two dead poor ghosts dare to appear in front of this young master." Liu Wenrui came together with the members of the Liu family, but he didn't want to turn his head, and saw two familiar figures, and an angry expression appeared on his face immediately. Gritting his teeth, he said, "My young master will definitely not let you off this time."

Mo Li looked at Liu Wenrui, frowned in confusion and said, "We are not poor ghosts."

There are obviously many spirit crystals on their bodies, how can they be considered poor ghosts!

Jun Xie, "..."

That's not the point!

The point is that they were picked on by the same person again.

The woman standing next to Liu Wenrui was wearing a light blue dress, her skin was as beautiful as snow, her eyes swept over Jun Xie and Li Li, but she couldn't help frowning, and said softly, "Second Brother, The cultivation of those two people is above you and me."

When Liu Wenrui heard the woman's words, he sneered coldly, "Rusi, are the members of our Liu family still afraid of two people of unknown origin?"

"It's because their origins are unknown, so we need to treat them with caution." Liu Rusi lowered her eyes and said, "Second brother, the secret realm is about to open, so we don't need to make extra troubles for the time being."

"Sister Rusi is right. Of course, people from our Liu family can't be beaten for nothing. If we meet them in the secret realm, we can teach them a lesson." Liu Leling smiled.

After all, there are still many people watching here, especially the two big families who are as famous as their Liu family in Tianyun City, so they can't do anything unfavorable to themselves.

Although Liu Wenrui was still a little unwilling, but Liu Leling and Liu Rusi's cultivation was higher than him, and what they said was not unreasonable, so he had to hold back his anger for the time being.

Seeing that Liu Wenrui just gave them a vicious look, Mo Li didn't do anything else, reached out and pulled Jun Xie's sleeve, and said, "Could it be that he plans to let us go?"

He thought that guy would rush over and attack them!

Jun Xie lowered his head and glanced at the sleeve that was being pulled by Mo Li, but he surprisingly didn't pull it back, and said calmly, "Let's just watch!"

"What do you mean?" Mo Li didn't understand what Jun Xie said.

"Just don't worry about them." Jun Xie's eyes were deep, and he opened his thin lips lightly, "If they do something to us, then we don't have to be polite to them, anyway, so many people die every day, they are not bad. "

"Oh!" Mo Li immediately put on a clear look, and said with a smile, "Do you mean that if they attack us, then we can kill them?"

"Understood correctly!" Jun Xie smiled, and couldn't help reaching out to touch Li Li's head.

Seeing Jun Xie's smile, Mo Li was amazed and couldn't help saying, "You look so pretty when you smile."

Jun Xie raised his hand to touch his face, and smiled lightly, "Actually, I think so too."

Mo Li, "..."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com