Chapter 163 - 164

Chapter 163: Unplug the root of love

Ye Juechen didn't want to die at the hands of the Wen family, so he chose to commit suicide and jumped into the abyss of death. He thought he would die just like that. Before he lost consciousness, what he was thinking in his mind was not Jun Ao God, it's not the hatred in his heart, but his child who didn't even have time to take a second look.

There was no sound around him, only the boundless darkness, but Ye Juechen, who thought he would die, woke up, and his body didn't seem to be injured at all.

When Ye Juechen woke up, the environment he was in was a world of ice and snow.

Before Ye Juechen had time to think about anything, he heard a young voice from beside him, "You've finally woken up."

Ye Juechen turned his head to look, and saw a young man in black sitting cross-legged not far from him, with his hands folded around his chest, with a cold expression on his face.

For a moment, Ye Juechen was stunned.

The boy in black looks to be about seventeen years old, with three thousand blue silks untied and untied, hanging vertically behind him. , star pupils are like water, bright and moving.

When Ye Juechen saw the black-clothed boy for the first time, he felt astonished. He had never seen such a beautiful person, even the number one beauty in Xuantian Continent, and the black-clothed boy in front of him In comparison, there is a world of difference.

The black-clothed boy's appearance is very beautiful, a beauty that has never been seen in the world, no matter how determined a person is, they will probably be attracted to him involuntarily.

"You have slept for three days and three nights." The black-clothed boy tilted his head slightly and looked at Ye Juechen.

Although they were in a world of ice and snow, because of the barriers set up by the boys in black, the wind and snow did not hit them.

Ye Juechen came back to his senses, and then withdrew his gaze from the black-clothed boy's face, and said in a hoarse voice, "Did you save me?"

"Otherwise, what do you think?" The boy in black squinted his eyes and said, "With your physical condition, if you weren't protected by me, you would have died long ago."

"Thank you for saving my life, young master. My name is Ye Juechen. I don't know what to call young master?" Ye Juechen looked at the boy in black and said.

"My name?" The boy in black suddenly frowned his beautiful eyebrows. After a while, he seemed to think of something, blinked his eyes, and continued, "My name is Mo Junye!"

"This is the abyss of death, why are you here?" Ye Juechen couldn't help asking.

"So this place is called the Abyss of Death!" Mo Junye looked clear, then nodded and said, "No wonder there are so many dead ghosts here."

He seemed to be talking to himself, but he didn't tell Ye Juechen why he appeared here.

Ye Juechen looked at this strange young man named Mo Junye, and suddenly felt a strange feeling in his heart.

Mo Junye turned to look at Ye Juechen again, with a pure light in his eyes, and said with a smile, "When you were in a coma, you kept calling someone's name. Is that person your loved one?"

Ye Juechen was taken aback when he heard the words, and then murmured, "I don't know whose name I'm calling?"

"Jun Aotian!" Mo Junye raised his eyebrows.