Chapter 248 -250 [Ending]

Chapter 248: Once Loved

Looking at Bai Yusen's leaving back, Bai Chenli frowned, but he still didn't chase him out after all.

Bai Lianhua's soul still has consciousness. She obviously wanted to escape, but was firmly suppressed by Jun Xie's power.

Jun Xie raised his hand and snapped his fingers, only to see the souls he pulled out suddenly disappeared out of thin air.

Everyone looked at Jun Xie with apprehension. None of them thought that there would be such a powerful force in the world, and just relying on the coercion of their aura could make them breathless.

But with the death of Tang Yuan and several of his disciples, and the truth of the sealed formation being dug out, the reputation of the formation in the Xuantian Continent is very likely to be seriously affected by this.

Although Jun Xie brought Yang Minghong over, he handed Yang Minghong over to Bai Chenli, and said with a smile, "Before you saved his life from my father's sword, but now you find that you have saved him for him." Have you raised your son for so many years, do you feel any regrets?"

"So what if you regret it?" Bai Chenli glanced at Jun Xie, and said with a wry smile, "This is the end, I have nothing to say."

After finishing speaking, Bai Chenli suddenly stabbed Yang Minghong with his sword, and the sword light flashed by, startling many people present.

Yang Minghong suddenly let out a scream, and fell to the ground at the same time, vomited blood, his face was as pale as paper, his eyes were full of disbelief, and his lips trembled, "Bai Chenli, you... you actually crippled my cultivation?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone was stunned.

"Although everyone is fighting against the extraterritorial celestial demons, it is inconvenient to cause trouble at this time, but I still feel very uncomfortable in my heart. If I don't vent it, I don't have the heart to deal with the extraterritorial celestial demons anymore." Bai Chenli looked complex Put away the long sword calmly.

Originally, someone wanted to criticize Bai Chenli, but after hearing Bai Chenli's words, they immediately stopped thinking.

When it comes to dealing with the demons outside the territory, Bai Chenli and Jianzong are the biggest main forces.

If Bai Chenli suddenly let go, the extraterrestrial demons would become even more rampant, and the situation on their side would be even worse.

Jun Xie didn't bother to kill Yang Minghong, and sometimes being alive was more painful than dying.

Now that Yang Minghong has no cultivation base, he is just a useless person. Any monk can kill him. This is obviously the most uncomfortable for him who is used to being a strong man.

Yang Zhitian was very angry about Yang Minghong's abolition of his cultivation, but he couldn't beat Bai Chenli, so he could only take Yang Minghong away with an ugly face.

After the people from Fu Zong left, people from other forces also left one after another. They didn't want to stay here at all.

However, Tie Zhongyi, Mo Zhentian and Dongfang Yuan stayed, and Dongfang Yuan still had a red palm mark on his face.

Both Mo Zhentian and Dongfang Yuan looked at Li Li with complicated eyes. They never thought that the baby who was sacrificed back then would survive.

"Although this body of mine has some blood relationship with you, when you decided to sacrifice me to the formation, the relationship between me and you has been completely broken." Mo Li said without changing his expression, "You don't have to feel guilty. After all, this result is what I want. No relationship is the best relationship. This will save me a lot of trouble."