Chapter 111: Xuantian Continent

"I've heard of it before." Jun Xie nodded, but didn't intend to say more.

This kind of formation disk is similar to the function of teleporting talismans. As long as the level is high enough, it can cross space. In fact, he can also make formation disks, but he doesn't want others to know for the time being.

Yin Qianchen glanced at Jun Xie, and didn't ask any more questions, only to see that he suddenly threw the formation plate in his hand into the air, and then the formation plate began to emit a burst of white light.

The white light shone downwards, covering Jun Xie, Mo Li, Yin Qianchen, and Zhuang Luo.

The formation disk was spinning in mid-air, and after a while, a five-pointed star gradually condensed where they were standing.

Seeing this, Mo Li held Jun Xie's hand nervously.

Jun Xie lowered his eyes, then held back Mo Li's hand, tilted his head slightly, and whispered in his ear, "Don't be afraid, I will always hold your hand."

Mo Li blinked, turned to look at Jun Xie, and said, "I'm not afraid, I'm just a little nervous, and I don't know where we will be teleported to Xuantian Continent. Embarrassing."

Jun Xie, "..."

The good atmosphere was ruined just like that.

At this time, Yin Qianchen suddenly said, "This formation plate does not have a designated teleportation location, so I really don't know where we will be teleported to in the Xuantian Continent."

Following Yin Qianchen's words, a dazzling light suddenly appeared under their feet, and immediately after, the figures of the four disappeared out of thin air.

What disappeared with them was the array disk in midair.

...

The process of teleportation went smoothly, and there was no critical situation. The place where they were teleported was a mountain range. Looking from afar, the surroundings were full of greenery.

"Is this the Xuantian Continent?" Mo Li blinked and asked.

"Not bad!" Yin Qianchen nodded.

"What is this place?" Jun Xie turned and asked Yin Qianchen.

"I don't know!" Yin Qianchen shook his head and said, "I've never been here before."

Li Li glanced around and said, "The environment here looks pretty good."

Especially after coming here, he felt that the speed at which his body absorbed spiritual energy seemed to become faster.

Yin Qianchen's master is called Gao Jianguang, he is an old monster who has lived for tens of thousands of years, he is also a holy alchemist, and his status in Xuantian Continent is very high.

Gao Jianguang was the first batch of people to join the Demon Slayer League, and he was also one of the elders of the Demon Slayer League.

The cold poison in his body was caused by the demons from outside the territory, who used despicable and shameless means to plot against him.

Gao Jianguang is still at the headquarters of the Demon League, but it should be quite far from the headquarters of the Demon League.

By the time they walked out of the flat mountains, it was already dusk.

They walked for about half an hour, and the sky was completely dark, but they also entered a city at this time.

This city is called Wuming City, and I don't know who came up with such a strange city name.