Chapter 45: It's so ugly

The night was bleak, the clouds covered the moonlight, and it was dark.

A powerful coercion suddenly crushed towards them, accompanied by sharp roars and piercing sounds, causing Zhu Xiao and Yu Zheng to change their expressions.

This is a vampire eagle at the peak of the sixth level, but its combat power is comparable to that of a monk at the beginning of the Astral Realm.

The faces of many monks were a little pale. Looking at the group of vampire eagles drooling at them in front of them, the pressure was not ordinary.

After the vampire eagle at the peak of level six hit the protective barrier more than a dozen times, the protective barrier supported by everyone's joint efforts was finally broken.

Among them, Zhu Xiao and Yu Zheng were the most impacted by the force, and both of them spit out a mouthful of blood.

Seeing the two vomiting blood, everyone panicked, but they were not allowed to think too much, because the vampire eagle had already started attacking them.

There was a scream, and it was surprising that those vampire eagles all attacked a monk together.

The monk who was attacked was obviously powerless to resist, his body was torn apart by those vampire eagles almost in a moment, and he died a bloody death.

This scene undoubtedly scared many people.

Li Li was dealing with the Vampire Eagle. His cultivation was now at a high level in the Heavenly Spirit Realm. Compared to many people, his current state was pretty good.

Although Jun Xie's fighting power is very strong and he has a lot of weird tricks, but now he has some trump cards that he doesn't want to be exposed to so many people, and he is not sure that he can deal with the vampire eagle at the peak of level six.

What's more, he doesn't care about other people's life or death except Li Li.

It's not worth exposing your life-saving hole cards for a group of strangers you don't know.

So after Jun Xie found out that something was wrong, he had been playing by ear, all he had to do was protect Li Li.

And he also felt that Li Li needed to temper himself, so he didn't show up immediately.

Three vampire eagles besieged Li Li at the same time. As time passed, the spiritual power in his body was gradually consumed.

The sharp scream fell into his ears, and it was extremely unpleasant. Mo Li only felt a little headache, and couldn't help but angrily said, "Can you stop screaming, it's so ugly."

Jun Xie, "..."

It is indeed a bit ugly.

At this time, many people had already died under the mouth of the vampire eagle. Zhu Xiao and Yu Zheng joined forces to deal with the peak sixth-level vampire eagle, and both of them looked very ugly.

Tsui Keqi was being chased by a vampire hawk. With his strength, he couldn't resist the attack of the vampire hawk, so he could only run away.

Seeing Li Li who was almost unable to hold on, Tsui Keqi gritted his teeth, a stern look flashed in his eyes, and then ran towards Li Li.

Anyway, this person is going to die sooner or later, it is better to let him attract the attention of the vampire eagle.

After these vampire eagles have food, they will stop attacking their prey.

And Tsui Keqi happened to know a little bit about monsters like vampire eagles.

That's why Xu Keqi wanted to take a gamble and let Mo Li go as food for these vampire eagles.

Jun Xie was about to take Mo Li to teleport away, but seeing Xu Keqi actually wanted Mo Li to be his scapegoat, he squinted his eyes immediately, his face was as cold as frost and snow, and a long, thin line appeared on his fingertips out of thin air. The golden light whip was thrown directly at Tsui Hark-ki.

Xu Keqi was hit by the golden light whip, and he fell to the ground immediately, screaming.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com