Chapter 26: Genealogy Removal

Jun Ruoxin vomited blood, tightly grasped Liu Meixuan's hand, her face was pale, with obvious fright, she said in a trembling voice, "Mother, have I become a useless person?"

She can feel that her body has no spiritual power at this moment, and it is because of this that she is afraid.

Except for Li Li, everyone present did not expect that Jun Xie's swift action would abolish Jun Ruoxin's cultivation base. They just wondered if Jun Ruoxin's cultivation spiritual root was destroyed at the same time?

If even the spiritual root of cultivation is destroyed, then Jun Ruoxin may not be able to become a cultivator again in the future, unless there is a miracle.

This is a huge blow to a person who was originally a cultivator.

Seeing her daughter's miserable condition, Liu Meixuan felt very distressed and angry, stood up abruptly, rushed towards Jun Xie with a ferocious face, and said with hatred, "You damn bitch, you made my daughter look like this!" , I will kill you to avenge Xiner."

Liu Meixuan's cultivation was at the middle level of the Xuanling Realm. In Jun Xie's view, even if Liu Meixuan tried her best to attack him, it was still equivalent to a fly shaking a tree.

Facing Liu Meixuan's crazy attack, Jun Xie just smiled coldly, turned slightly sideways, raised his leg and kicked Liu Meixuan in the abdomen.

Liu Meixuan screamed, her face showed pain, and her body fell heavily to the ground at the same time.

Seeing this, Jun Mingjie immediately glared at Jun Xie, raised his hand to hit Jun Xie, and said, "You rebellious son..."

It's just that before Jun Mingjie's hand touched Jun Xie, Jun Xie directly knocked him down with a burst of spiritual power.

"I've never liked being beaten." Jun Xiefeng said calmly, "Anyone who wants to hit me, I will definitely kick back with my feet."

"Then what if the other party kicks you?" Mo Li asked curiously.

"Then I'll just break his leg." Jun Xie turned to look at Mo Li.

Mo Li squinted his eyes and thought to himself, maybe he can do the same when encountering such things in the future.

Seeing Jun Xie's unscrupulous attack, Jun Zhiyang and the four elders couldn't bear it anymore. They obviously couldn't control such a rebellious and rebellious person who dared to beat his own father.

That being the case, they don't have to think of a way to keep Jun Xieqiang.

After all, it might be a real disaster to keep such a disobedient person in the palace.

Jun Ruoxin struggled to get up from the ground, no longer caring about her usual disguise. At this time, her face was slightly distorted, her eyes were full of resentment, but because she was afraid of Jun Xie, she didn't dare to make any moves.

But Jun Mingjiang and Meng Yufei felt very refreshed when they saw Jun Ruoxin's miserable state.

"It's hopeless for you to be so heartless with brotherhood." Jun Zhiyang said to Jun Xie with a gloomy expression, "You even hit your own father in a rebellious manner. Those who are worthy of being in the Jun family, I have now decided to delete Jun Xie's name from the genealogy, and I will have no relationship with the Jun family from now on."

Jun Mingjie's expression couldn't help changing slightly, but Liu Meixuan showed joy.

As for others, they feel gloating.

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows lightly, still looking completely indifferent.

None of the four elders spoke aloud, as if they agreed with Jun Zhiyang's decision.