Chapter 161 - 162

Chapter 161

Jun Aotian, Ye Juechen and Si Yin were still protecting the Dharma for them outside, but suddenly, on the roof, a golden lotus flower shimmering with light suddenly appeared, and then exploded like fireworks, sporadic The golden light spots scattered down, and the decaying trees in the courtyard became lush in an instant, looking like the earth rejuvenated.

Even Jun Aotian was secretly surprised when he saw this scene.

At the same time, Jun Xie and Mo Li in the room opened their eyes at the same time. After they looked at each other for a moment, a smile suddenly appeared on the corner of Mo Li's lips, and he stood up and threw Jun Xie down.

"Why are you here again?" Jun Xie looked at Mo Li and asked helplessly.

"I just want to hug you, not to fuck you." Mo Li hugged Jun Xie tightly with both hands, buried his head in front of his chest, and said in a slightly aggrieved tone.

Jun Xie, "..."

In fact, the latter sentence is needless to say.

After a while, Mo Li let go of Jun Xie. He stared at Jun Xie's face and suddenly sighed, "Why don't you look a little uglier? Is it interesting to attract bees and butterflies all day long?"

Jun Xie got up and sat up, and arranged some messy clothes by the way, then said calmly, "Then you have to ask the person who gave birth to me why he didn't make me ugly."

"My mind is a bit messy right now, let me sort it out first." Mo Li reached out and rubbed his aching head, his brows slightly furrowed.

well! It's really annoying!

Suddenly, some inexplicable images appeared in his mind, but they were intermittent and incomplete.

And he also faintly felt as if he had forgotten something again?

What exactly is going on?

Is there really something wrong with his brain?

Will he become a fool then?

Li Li was terrified by his own thoughts, and even his body trembled involuntarily.

"What's wrong with you?" Jun Xie looked at Mo Li, and couldn't help asking nervously, did Mo Li still have sequelae after waking up?

"It's not a big deal, it's just a feeling of dizziness." Mo Li lowered his eyes and lied to Jun Xie for the first time.

Jun Xie didn't think too much, he frowned, and checked Li Li's current physical condition, but found nothing wrong.

On the contrary, Li Li's cultivation has increased a lot.

And at this moment, Li Li suddenly patted his head, and said cheerfully, "No wonder I feel something is wrong, why do I feel that my cultivation base seems to be much deeper?"

Feeling his current cultivation, Li Li was suddenly shocked. His cultivation had already reached the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm?

But why didn't he feel the slightest improvement in his cultivation base, and in his opinion, he just fell asleep.

Jun Xie glanced at Mo Li, and said, "Your head feels drowsy, maybe it's because you've slept for too long."