Chapter 199 - 200

Chapter 199: Helping others

In this way, everyone stayed in Aoshen Palace.

The environment of the location chosen by Aoshen Palace is not only very beautiful, but also extremely rich in aura. Practicing here can be said to be twice the result with half the effort. This is also because Aoshen Palace is built on a top-quality spiritual vein.

Jun Xie and Mo Li stood in a gazebo, surrounded by a lotus pond, the lotus flowers were in full bloom, and the faint fragrance wafted from them, making people feel refreshed.

On the stone table in front of Jun Xie and Mo Li, there was a brand new lyre.

Mo Junye sat on the stone chair, and Jun Xie pressed his shoulders with both hands. He wanted to get up, but was pushed back by Jun Xie.

"What exactly are you trying to do?" Mo Junye frowned, he was forcibly pulled here by Jun Xie and Mo Li, and then told him to sit down without saying a word.

"I asked my father to find this piano for me. You can try playing it." Jun Xie smiled.

"Not interested!" Mo Junye resisted the urge to roll his eyes, and got up to leave.

"Don't go yet, we need your help with something!" Jun Xie pushed Mo Junye back to sit on the stone chair again, smiled lightly, and said with pursed lips, "I know your piano sound is very special. A variety of effects, not only have a great effect on cultivation, but also help practitioners break through the realm."

"How did you know?" Mo Junye couldn't help looking at Jun Xie in surprise, he didn't seem to have mentioned this to anyone, right?

"It's been said that I'm your biological brother, so how could I not be clear about your abilities?" Jun Xie raised his lips and said.

The higher his cultivation base, the greater the success rate of refining the Chaos God Pill.

Mo Junye lowered his eyes, his slender eyelashes cast two small shadows on his cheeks, his white fingertips lightly brushed over the strings, made a crisp sound, and opened his thin lips lightly, "So you are Do you want to use my piano sound to break through your cultivation?"

"Not bad!" Jun Xie said with a smile.

Mo Junye searched in his mind, and after a while, he suddenly concentrated, and his slender fingers began to flick on the strings.

Jun Xie and Mo Li sat cross-legged, and the two quickly entered a mysterious state.

After a while, I saw light purple notes floating out of the guqin, and then surrounded Jun Xie and Li Li.

A faint purple light flashed in the depths of Mo Junye's eyes, and at the same time, the purple notes turned faster and faster, and then began to enter Jun Xie and Mo Li's bodies.

Suddenly, Jun Xie and Mo Li's momentum surged at the same time, and two invisible vortices of spiritual energy formed around them.

At this moment, a figure in black clothes suddenly appeared in front of them, but at this time Jun Xie and Mo Li were both in the process of breaking through, and they had a familiar aura, so they didn't open their eyes.

Mo Junye also ignored Yun Canghao who appeared out of thin air, and just continued playing the piano wholeheartedly.

Yun Canghao's eyes fell on Mo Junye, and in a daze, he felt that this scene seemed familiar.

A long time ago, he would often go to the palace where the God of Chaos lived.

At that time, although he was still friends with the God of Chaos, his real purpose of going to the palace was just to meet Mo Junye.