Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215: The Secret of Rebirth

"Xiao Ye, don't you hate him? Let me kill him for you, okay?" Yun Canghao took the opportunity to express himself again.

"Wouldn't I do it myself if I wanted to kill someone? Who told you to meddle in your own business?" Mo Junye looked at Yun Canghao contemptuously, and said in a tone full of disgust, "Stay away from me, I don't like you .”

Yun Canghao automatically ignored what Mo Junye said later, and said solemnly, "Killing him will dirty your hands."

"You are hopeless." Mo Li shook his head at Yun Canghao and said.

"Same as you!" Yun Canghao gave Mo Li an indifferent look.

"There is a big difference between you and me. Jun Xie and I are in love, but Xiao Yeye only hates you." Mo Li said.

"It's fine if I like him." Yun Canghao said indifferently.

"So don't confuse yourself with me." Mo Li looked at Yun Canghao contemptuously.

Yun Canghao, "..."

From Su Xingyu's mouth, they learned that Zhuang Luo targeted Su Xingyu for no reason, because Su Xingyu didn't know Zhuang Luo at all, and he had never even met Zhuang Luo before he was killed.

"Your heart is probably born dark." Mo Junye looked at Zhuang Luo with disdain.

Although he is not a good person, he will never kill an innocent person who has no grievances or enmities with him.

"What do you know?" Zhuang Luo stood up suddenly, his red eyes swept over Mo Junye, Jun Xie and Su Xingyu, his face was distorted and ferocious, and he said with resentment, "I wrote all of you Character, this world was created by me, and I have the right to change your lives, so what if you are the protagonist? Wasn’t it created by me?”

"Is he crazy?" Mo Li turned to look at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie slightly raised his brows, curled his lips and said, "It's interesting!"

"What do you mean?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie in puzzlement.

"Listen to him!" The arc of Jun Xie's lips looked a little unpredictable, and he looked at Zhuang Luo with deep eyes.

Mo Li couldn't help complaining, "Can you stop being a fool!"

"No!" Jun Xie replied calmly.

"I want to beat you up." Mo Li looked at Jun Xie expressionlessly.

"I'll let you fight when there's only the two of us." Jun Xie said calmly.

"I want to change to a Taoist partner now." Li Li said a little aggrieved.

"Who do you want to change?" Jun Xie glanced sideways at Mo Li, and then said without changing his expression, "I'll go and kill him first."

Mo Li, "..."

"The world you created?" Yun Canghao looked at Zhuang Luo, full of sarcasm, "Who do you think you are?"

"Does he regard himself as the God of Creation?" Su Xingyu looked at Zhuang Luo in surprise.

"This is the world of my novels. For the characters in your books, what's wrong with me being the God of Creation?" Zhuang Luoman said proudly.

"Is your brain full of feces?" Yun Canghao raised his hand and slapped Zhuang Luo's face in the air, knocking out several of Zhuang Luo's teeth at the same time.

Yun Canghao walked over and kicked Zhuang Luo to the ground again, only to see that Zhuang Luo was in a mess, with blood still spitting out of his mouth, mixed with a few teeth.