Chapter 7: New Enmity, Old Enmity

There were quite a few people in the restaurant, and they laughed secretly when they heard Jun Xie's words.

Although Liu Wenrui is domineering and often has his nostrils turned upside down, he only relies on his good background. Although his cultivation talent is not good among his peers, his father's status in the family is very high, so he usually does not like him. Few people dared to speak to him like that.

Feng Chi and Zhao Gui didn't react immediately, but Liu Wenrui thought that Jun Xie was mocking him, his face suddenly turned cold, he stood up abruptly, and said in a gloomy voice to Jun Xie and Mo Li, "You two are dead and poor The ghost dares to talk to this young master like this, it seems that he is impatient."

Mo Li felt a little baffled. He glanced at the gloomy Liu Wenrui, then turned to Jun Xie and said, "Why is he angry? Did we say anything about him?"

Jun Xie said indifferently, "Old people always have a bad temper."

Everyone, "..."

Li Li blinked and said, "But he doesn't look very old!"

Jun Xie took a deep look at Mo Li, and said, "What you see with your eyes may not necessarily be true. There are many people who are different from what they appear to be."

Mo Li nodded with a half understanding.

Hearing Jun Xie and Mo Li's words, Liu Wenrui became even more furious, and angrily said, "Young Master, beat them to death!"

"It's unlucky for you to offend Second Young Master Liu." A stern look flashed in Feng Chi's eyes. Anyway, it's not like he hasn't done anything like beating someone to death before, so there is no psychological pressure at all.

However, Jun Xie and Mo Li didn't seem to panic at all, and everyone around them felt a little strange.

Both Feng Chi and Zhao Gui's cultivations were at the peak of the Spiritual Realm, if ordinary people were hit by them, they would be crippled even if they didn't die.

Jun Xie's brows were extremely indifferent, and his dark eyes flashed coldly. The people present couldn't see his movements clearly. They saw Feng Chi and Zhao Gui's bodies had fallen to the ground, with their hands covering their stomachs, His face was pale, and there was a scream from his mouth.

Li Li blinked, then touched his abdomen, and sighed softly, "It must be very painful!"

Jun Xie stood up slowly. His white clothes were better than snow, and his temperament was dusty. He glanced at Mo Li with his light eyes, and said, "Do you sympathize with them?"

Li Li shook his head, squinted his eyes and smiled, "To tell you the truth, I actually wanted to kick them too, but unfortunately my movements are not as fast as yours."

Although his cultivation base is higher than Jun Xie's, he has a feeling that he should not be able to defeat Jun Xie.

Jun Xie's reaction to Mo Li was not surprising at all. He turned his head to look at Liu Wenrui, who was obviously a little sluggish, curled his lips, and said, "It's just a matter of time to settle the old and new grudges with you today."

Liu Wenrui and his ex-fiancee Liu Rusi are brothers and sisters of the same father and mother. When the Liu family came to withdraw their engagement a few days ago, he was among them.

At that time, Liu Wenrui not only humiliated the original owner with words, but even beat the original owner.

Naturally, Jun Xie would not let this kind of idiot who came to his door automatically to find abuse.

Mo Li heard this, but there was a trace of coldness in his eyes, he frowned and said, "Did he offend you?"

"That's right!" Jun Xie nodded.

Liu Wenrui's complexion was very ugly, he couldn't remember that he had met this person before, so how could he offend him?

He felt that Jun Xie was just making excuses to deal with him.

"One slap and two feet, plus the interest, just doubles." Jun Xie narrowed his eyes, stepped forward suddenly, raised his hand, and slapped Liu Wenrui on both cheeks.

Liu Wenrui originally wanted to avoid it, but his body seemed to be fixed by something, unable to move half a step at all, and he couldn't help but feel a burst of shock in his heart.

It's just that Liu Wenrui, who has never been slapped in the face like this since he was a child, was a little jealous of Jun Xie, but his anger got the upper hand in an instant. He glared at Jun Xie viciously, and gritted his teeth, "How dare you hit this young master? You know Who is this young master?"

"Your face deserves a beating, isn't it just someone who beat you?" Jun Xie sneered, and then kicked him four times mercilessly under Liu Wenrui's glaring glare.

Seeing Liu Wenrui groaning in pain on the ground, Jun Xie smiled with satisfaction.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com