Chapter 150: Not Dead

There was a loud bang, and Yang Fu's body flew out suddenly, hit a big tree fiercely, and then fell to the ground in embarrassment, spitting blood.

Ye Juechen walked towards Yang Fu, with a sneer on his face, the corners of his lips curled up a bit cruelly, and said, "My Ye Juechen's son, it's not your turn to judge."

After Ye Juechen's words fell, Wang Mapo's face became even paler. She had lived for almost tens of thousands of years, and Ye Juechen's name was more important than those juniors of the Beast Control Sect. Much more familiar.

"Ye...Senior Ye, we offended you because we didn't know Taishan. For the sake of our ignorance, can you let us go?" Wang Mapo said in a trembling voice, with a completely pale face. , if this silver-haired man is Ye Juechen, then the man in black on the opposite side is very likely to be the legendary murderer Aotian.

It is a well-known rumor that Jun Aotian is the owner of Aoshen Palace.

If the Proud God Palace takes action, it is really possible to make the Beast Taming Sect disappear within three days.

It's hard for them to deal with just Ye Juechen, let alone the killing god Aotian behind Ye Juechen.

Jun Xie couldn't help but sighed secretly in his heart, it seemed that he couldn't hide.

Before knowing the identity of the silver-haired man, he was still thinking about how to kill the silver-haired man.

But now that he knew the identity of the silver-haired man, his killing intent was gone, but his mood was very complicated.

"Let you go?" Ye Juechen looked at Ma Po Wang coldly, and sneered, "Dreaming!"

These people wanted to kill his son, but they still wanted him to let them go?

Do you really think Ye Juechen is dead?

Yang Fu trembled slightly, looked at Ye Juechen in horror, bit her lips, and said, "Senior Ye, I'm telling the truth, Jun Xie is really from the Lingwu Continent, and his father's name is Jun Mingjie, his mother ran away with another man when he was less than three months old."

Ye Juechen looked down at Yang Fu condescendingly, with his silver hair fluttering in the wind, he said coldly, "Whether he is my son or not, I know for myself, your mouth is really disgusting."

Before Yang Fu could react, Ye Juechen cut off Yang Fu's tongue with a sword.

Feeling the sharp pain coming from her mouth and the blood in her mouth, Yang Fu seemed to have just reacted, her eyes widened suddenly, filled with unbelievable words, and seeing the bloody tongue on the ground, she passed out immediately .

Seeing Yang Fu's miserable state, Han Yueqian's heart tightened suddenly, and her face turned pale.

As an original resident of Xuantian Continent, and Han Yueqian's status is not low, she also knows a little about Ye Juechen and Jun Aotian.

After Ye Juechen revealed her identity, she didn't dare to speak casually anymore.

Especially after seeing Yang Fu's miserable appearance, even her body involuntarily shrank behind Wang Mapo.

Han Yueqian never imagined that she would really kick a piece of iron this time.

"It's your turn." Ye Juechen turned around slowly, his face under the mask was as indifferent as frost, and his eyes were as sharp as a sword.

"Senior Ye, this is our fault. We apologize to you and hope you will forgive us this time." Mapo Wang felt uneasy, as if her fingertips were trembling.

Seeing this, the other disciples of the Beast Control Sect didn't dare to be arrogant any more, and begged for mercy one after another.