Chapter 138: I feel great

Mo Li came out after staying in the Thunder Pond for less than half an hour. At this time, his clothes were torn and his skin was burnt black. He looked very embarrassed.

Jun Xie checked Mo Li's body to make sure that there was no real injury on his body, so he was relieved.

Looking at his current appearance, Li Li curled his lips in disgust.

As if seeing what Mo Li was thinking, Jun Xie reached out and rubbed Mo Li's head, and smiled slightly, "I won't despise you."

Mo Li immediately looked at Jun Xie with a moved face. Even he himself despises himself now, and his Taoist companion doesn't despise him either. Woooooo, they really love each other!

Looking at the smiling Jun Xie and the touched Mo Li, Ling Qingye rolled her eyes involuntarily, not wanting to see them at all.

Although Li Li was very moved, he had to continue to temper his body. He had to make himself stronger.

Otherwise, the distance between him and Jun Xie would only get further and further away.

After resting for a while, Li Li continued to move towards Leichi.

It was the second time he entered the Thunder Pond to temper his body, but Li Li could last an hour before coming out.

Perhaps because he gradually got used to it, Li Li could last longer every time he entered the Thunder Pool than the last time.

That's a good thing.

After going back and forth like this ten times, Li Li's cultivation was finally about to break through.

The process of cultivation breakthrough went smoothly, and Li Li was promoted from the middle level of the Astral Realm to the high level of the Astral Realm.

Li Li came out of the thunder pool, felt the power flowing in his body, and couldn't help showing a touch of excitement on his face.

Seeing Li Li's happy expression, Jun Xie couldn't help but curl up into a smile.

Jun Xie looked at Mo Li with gentle eyes, and said with a light smile, "Someone is coming this way, let's leave first."

Li Li nodded, and then said, "Wait for me to take a shower first."

He looks like a beggar now, his clothes are torn, his hair is messy, and his face is dirty.

"Then go to the advanced space." Jun Xie said.

However, at this moment, they suddenly heard a voice full of disgust and disgust, "Where did this beggar come from?"

Jun Xie and Mo Li, who were planning to enter the space, paused immediately, and at the same time turned their heads to look at the source of the sound.

Not far ahead, a group of people were walking towards them, and the one who spoke just now was a woman in a red dress.

This red-clothed woman had a very beautiful appearance and a very proud figure, and she was looking at Li Li with a disgusted face at this time, as if she saw something dirty.

"Who is this ugly monster?" Mo Li turned to ask Ling Qingye.

Ling Qingye shook her head and said, "I will never remember such an ugly thing."

"Who do you think is ugly?" The woman in red immediately showed anger when she heard the conversation between Mo Li and Ling Qingye, and her eyes were filled with murderous intent when she looked at them.

"Whoever should do it." Mo Li said with a smile.

"You stinky beggar, do you want to seek death?" The woman in red looked at Li Li angrily.