Chapter 68: What a freak

"I have a elixir on my body that can raise the dead. After Li Li eats it, the wounds on his body will naturally heal instantly." Jun Xie said calmly.

"What elixir is so magical?" Yu Zheng obviously didn't believe Jun Xie's words, and looked at him suspiciously.

"Anyway, I gave you the reason. Believe it or not, Li Li has already swallowed the pill. Even if you want to see it now, I can't take it out again." Jun Xie said calmly.

Li Li nodded and echoed, "That's right, I've already eaten the pill, whether it's spit out or pulled out, it doesn't seem to work."

Yu Zheng, "..."

Can you stop disgusting him?

Jun Xie and Mo Li ignored Yu Zheng, they bypassed him and left directly.

Looking at their backs, Yu Zheng couldn't help twitching the corner of his mouth slightly. Although he still had doubts in his heart, Jun Xie and Li Li were clearly hiding it on purpose, so he couldn't keep asking.

After all, everyone has their own secrets, and if you press them forcefully, it will only be annoying.

Because of the large number of people, there are five arenas fighting at the same time every time.

It wasn't until noon that it was Jun Xie's turn to fight.

Jun Xie's opponent was a forty-eight-year-old man with a first-level cultivation in the Moon Spirit Realm, named Fan Ruiyang.

Seeing that Jun Xie's cultivation was only at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, Fan Ruiyang couldn't help but sneered, and said, "I won't show mercy later."

Jun Xie's white clothes were better than snow, and his long ink-like hair fluttered in the wind. He said calmly, "Yes, I see."

Fan Ruiyang looked at Jun Xie's calm look, thinking that Jun Xie was pretending to be calm, and immediately snorted coldly, "I'll give you a chance to admit defeat, if you admit defeat now, you can guarantee that you won't lose your mind." will get hurt."

Jun Xie narrowed his eyes slightly, pursed his lips, and said, "You talk a lot of nonsense."

Fan Ruiyang gritted his teeth. He felt that Jun Xie was very ignorant, and then sneered, "The new students are so overwhelmed, they really don't know how to live or die. Don't cry and beg for mercy later. There was a Riling Realm beginner just now The guy who fought with Yu Guiyi, but in the end his arm was crippled, maybe his tragic situation will be your next fate."

Jun Xie's face remained unchanged, he looked coldly at Fan Ruiyang who was standing opposite him, and lightly opened his thin lips and said, "You want to abolish my arm?"

Fan Ruiyang smiled sadly, "If you kneel down and beg for mercy and admit defeat, I can consider letting you go, otherwise, your limbs will be destroyed by me."

"Abolish limbs?" Jun Xie slightly raised his brows, and said with pursed lips, "Sounds pretty good."

Listening to their conversation, the crowd below the ring also began to discuss.

"Is this man a fool?"

"People are going to cripple his limbs, but he still thinks it's good. Could it be that he is really a fool?"

"Tsk tsk, you don't look like a fool!"

"This man in white seems to be a new student too?"

"It seems to be a student from Danyuan, but since he can enter the top four hundred, his strength should not be bad."

"Who knows if he used any weird means? Otherwise, how did he, a person with only the cultivation of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, enter the top four hundred?"