Chapter 66: Martial Arts Conference

When Yu Zheng and Cheng Dongqiu woke up, their faces were as pale as paper, and their heads were a little bit heavy. They both lay flat on the grass.

Seeing that they were awake, Jun Xie said bluntly, "Since you are already awake, then go back to Lingwu Academy."

"This..." Cheng Dongqiu looked at the surrounding environment, and couldn't help being a little dazed.

Aren't they dealing with that seventh-level monster? How did you come here?

And why did he suddenly pass out?

Although the giant python caused serious internal injuries to him, it was not enough for him to pass out directly.

"Why are we here? Where's the seventh-level monster?" Yu Zheng asked the doubts in his heart, looking at Jun Xie and Mo Li at the same time.

"In order to take you to escape, I wasted two teleportation talismans, please remember to return them to me." Jun Xie Shengxue in white clothes, with his arms folded around his chest, said with a little disgust, "If it wasn't because you guys passed out, I would Li and Mo Li have already left this ghostly place."

Mo Li watched Jun Xie tell a lie without blinking his eyes, and couldn't help feeling admiration in his heart.

"It's just two teleportation talismans, do you need this?" Cheng Dongqiu couldn't help twitching his mouth when he heard Jun Xie's words.

"I'm very poor now, and two teleportation talismans can sell a lot of spirit crystals." Jun Xie said seriously, "And I'm a person who wants to support a family, which is different from people like you who have no Taoist companions."

Li Li's cheeks were slightly flushed, and he said shyly, "Jun Xie is right, he still wants to support me!"

Yu Zheng, "..."

Cheng Dongqiu stood up, squinted at Mo Li and Jun Xie, and said angrily, "I've never seen people who are more stingy than you two."

"You don't have to support a family, so you don't understand my difficulties." Jun Xie looked at Cheng Dongqiu without changing his expression.

"Take it!" Cheng Dongqiu's eyes twitched slightly, he took out a bag of spirit crystals from the space storage device, and threw it directly at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie caught the bag of spirit crystals steadily.

"Show me!" Mo Li naturally took the spirit crystal from Jun Xie's hand, then swept it into the space storage bag, and found that there were tens of thousands of spirit crystals. He squinted and smiled.

"Take it." Jun Xie said to Mo Li.

"Okay!" Mo Li nodded, then put the spirit crystal inside into his space bracelet, and returned the space storage bag to Cheng Dongqiu.

Cheng Dongqiu looked at Jun Xie suspiciously, and said, "You don't look like the kind of person who lacks spirit crystals at all?"

From the very beginning, he felt that Jun Xie and Mo Li were from a big family. How could such a person lack spirit crystals?

What's more, Jun Xie and Li Li's cultivation talents are not bad.

Even at the age of Jun Xie and Li Li, he did not have their current cultivation.

"I don't think so, but I'm short of spirit crystals right now!" Jun Xie said innocently.

Cheng Dongqiu, "..."

Yu Zheng squinted his eyes, looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li and said, "How is that seventh-level monster now?"

Mo Li subconsciously turned to look at Jun Xie.