Chapter 5: Mo Li

Although the young man was young, his cultivation was not low, at least his cultivation was higher than that of Jun Xie now.

After Jun Xie saw that the boy's injury had improved, he went to change the blood-stained robe.

Although the boy's body looked bloody, but Jun Xie had already checked, the blood should not belong to the boy, because there was no wound on the boy's body.

After that, the teenager was in a coma for a day and a night before waking up.

Jun Xie saw that the young man had come to his senses, so he sat across from him, looked at the young man and asked, "What's your name?"

The young man looked at Jun Xie's face, blinked his eyes, and then replied, "Mo Li!"

Jun Xie then asked, "Why did you get hurt?"

Mo Li thought for a while and said, "I was chased by a monster."

With a calm expression on Jun Xie's face, he continued to ask, "Why?"

Li Li explained, "That monster wants to eat me."

Jun Xie looked into Mo Li's eyes and asked again, "Did you take the initiative to provoke that monster?"

Li Li shook his head and said, "When I woke up, I was already in that monster's territory. In fact, I don't know why I appeared there."

Jun Xie, "..."

This sounds a bit wrong!

Li Li frowned and said, "You saved me, I thought we knew each other!"

Who knew that the other party asked his name as soon as he opened his mouth.

Jun Xie, "..."

What does this mean?

Li Li raised his hand and rubbed his head, frowned and said, "When I woke up, my mind was blank and I couldn't remember anything."

Jun Xie suddenly felt as if he had caused some trouble and came back. The corner of his mouth twitched, and he said, "So you mean, have you lost your memory?"

Li Li nodded and said, "According to the current situation, I have indeed lost my memory."

Jun Xie narrowed his eyes, and said in a low voice, "Are you kidding me?"

Li Li shook his head and said, "I'm not joking with you."

Jun Xie sneered, "Since you lost your memory, why do you remember your name?"

"Oh, it's written on the jade pendant." Mo Li said, a butterfly-shaped jade pendant suddenly appeared in his hand out of thin air, and the word "Mo Li" was indeed engraved on the jade pendant.

Jun Xie, "..."

"You are my savior, how can I play tricks on you!" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie seriously.

Looking at Mo Li's sincere face and those clear eyes, Jun Xie didn't know whether the other party had real amnesia or fake amnesia.

"By the way, benefactor, what's your name?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie with bright eyes.

"Jun Xie!" Jun Xie said calmly.

Mo Li tilted his head slightly and looked at Jun Xie. After a while, he curled his lips and smiled, "I can't remember anything anyway, how about I stay by your side from now on?"

Jun Xie opened his lips slightly, and was about to refuse.

However, Li Li had already said beforehand, "Very well, it's such a happy decision."

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows and said, "I didn't agree."

Mo Li said with a smile, "It's okay, I'll just make up my mind."

Jun Xie, "..."

Li Li secretly relaxed in his heart, he really lost his memory, he couldn't remember anything, when he was seriously injured, for some reason, he came here suddenly as if he had a feeling.

Sure enough, his lifeline is here.

If he could live, he naturally didn't want to die.

And the other party is so good-looking, even if he stays by the other party's side, it's not a loss!

"There are so many places, why did you choose my place?" Jun Xie asked curiously.

"Actually, what I thought at the time was that this place is so dilapidated, it's probably similar to a deserted firewood house, and there should be no people there." Mo Li said with an innocent expression.

Jun Xie, "..."

rely on it!

What if he really wants to swear?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com