Chapter 205 - 206

Chapter 205: Gossip

Although Jun Xie's identity was announced by the Proud God Palace and the Ice Palace, at the same time, there were also a lot of rumors.

For example, many people are rumoring whether there is any affair between Jun Aotian and Immortal Fairy Xuanbing, and they are also speculating that Jun Xie may be their son, and even Ye Juechen is inevitably killed. Said to be a victim, or a vixen who meddled in their feelings.

Anyway, the relationship between the few of them was very confused by those who didn't know.

Although Jun Aotian has left the location of Aoshen Palace, his subordinates have sent him a lot of latest news.

When Jun Aotian heard about those rumors, his whole face turned dark.

When they passed by a restaurant for a short rest, they could even hear the people around them discussing this matter.

Everyone sat around a square table, and the few people sitting at the table next to them were discussing the matter without any scruples.

"Why do you say that the Aoshen Palace and the Ice Palace got together?" One of the middle-aged men with a big belly said.

"Many people say that Jun Aotian and Xuanbing Xianji have some shady affair. Recently, the two forces have suddenly had a young palace master, and they are the same person. Who would believe that they have nothing to do with each other?" A stout man with two scars on his face sneered, "It is said that the women in the Ice Palace are pure and pure all their lives, but I don't think so, that young palace master must be the natural son of Immortal Fairy Xuanbing and Junao, otherwise how could they Maybe let a stranger become the Young Palace Master?"

"That makes sense. I heard that the young palace master is surnamed Jun. He must be the son of Jun Aotian and Xuanbing Xianji. What kind of pure and pure saint is she not a coquettish woman." Wearing a gray robe said the middle-aged man, with a look of disdain on his face.

"Xuanbing Xianji was hailed as the number one beauty in Xuantian Continent ten thousand years ago. Back then, many men pursued Xuanbing Xianji, but they were all rejected by Xuanbing Xianji. Not those who pursue her." The middle-aged man with a big belly said contemptuously, "What do you mean that the pure and pure Ice Palace Saintess, who met the Palace Master of the Proud God Palace, didn't take the initiative to post it like those vulgar fans? .”

"But isn't Jun Aotian and Ye Juechen a couple?"

"You don't understand this. How can powerful people like them have true feelings?"

"Sometimes when men get tired of playing with women, it's okay to play with women."

"Tsk tsk, I just don't know who is better in the kung fu of Ye Juechen or Immortal Fairy Xuanbing?"

"Maybe the three of them are working together at the same time..."

Before the man with the scar finished speaking, he saw a chopstick flying towards him, and before he had time to react, the chopstick was already stuck in his palm.

A scream immediately attracted the attention of everyone present.

The chopsticks directly passed through the palm of the scarred man, and then exploded, only to see that the entire arm of the scarred man was gone, and blood flowed down, staining the ground red.

The middle-aged man with a big belly and the middle-aged man in a gray robe also stood up one after another. They were all shocked by the scarred man's plight, but they didn't see who hurt the scarred man just now.