Chapter 10: The Heart

As the entrance to Tianyun Secret Realm opened, countless people swarmed inside.

Jun Xie and Mo Li walked towards the entrance of the secret realm unhurriedly. Compared with the others, they seemed very leisurely.

The opening time of Tianyun Secret Realm is ten days, and the entrance to the secret realm will be closed after ten days, and the people inside will also be teleported out.

When the entrance to the secret realm was opened just now, Jun Xie had already noticed that the Tianyun secret realm was originally a space separated by monks at the peak of the Chenling realm. As for why the entrance appeared, it was entirely because of the unstable power of space .

The so-called entrance to the secret realm is actually just a crack in space.

At that time, the cultivator who separated this space had the strength to separate the space, but he was obviously not skilled in using the power of space. Otherwise, how could there be space cracks in this space?

The spiritual flow in Tianyun Secret Realm is much stronger than that in the outside world. Even if you don't find any treasures, if you practice here, you can still earn money.

According to the monks who have entered the Tianyun Secret Realm in the past, there are still many dangers in the Tianyun Secret Realm. In addition to the monks who kill people and seize treasures, there are also some monsters that exist here, and the level is not low, so Almost everyone who entered the Tianyun Secret Realm would remain vigilant.

Li Li's cultivation is at the middle level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, but because of amnesia, he can't remember his moves, so now he has a cultivation base for nothing, but he doesn't know how to use it.

Walking on a level ground, Jun Xie suddenly stopped, looked at the monks and monsters fighting in front of him, and squinted his eyes involuntarily.

"The situation doesn't seem to be going well!" Mo Li said standing beside Jun Xie.

When Jun Xie heard this, he turned to look at Mo Li.

Mo Li looked at Shang Junxie with some deep meaning, raised his lips and smiled, and said, "Am I not right?"

Jun Xie didn't know what to think, so he looked towards the battlefield ahead again, and then pursed his lips and said, "Guess, which side will win in the end?"

Mo Li tilted his head slightly, sighed, "The situation of that monster doesn't look very optimistic, I'm afraid it will be defeated soon."

Jun Xie smiled lightly, "That's not necessarily the case."

The appearance of the demon squirrel looks very cute, not at all like the ferocious monster in the legend, especially the big fluffy tail, which makes people want to touch it and hold it in their hands.

The demon squirrel in front was obviously still in its cub stage.

So, Li Li felt that his hands were itchy.

After the members of the Liu family entered the secret realm, they acted separately, and not all of them gathered together. At this time, only four members of the Liu family were fighting the demon squirrel, namely Liu Wenrui and Liu Rusi, and the two had the same father Liu Wenchang, his eldest brother, and a junior monk in the Earth Spirit Realm who looked like a middle-aged man.

The level of the demon squirrel is only at the peak of the second level, which is equivalent to a human monk at the peak of the Xuanling Realm.

Even though the body of the monster is stronger than that of a human, but being besieged by several people, and one of them has a higher level of cultivation than it, naturally it will soon be at a disadvantage.

With a bang, the demon squirrel's body was slammed onto the ground, and some of the hair on its tail even fell off.

Seeing that, Mo Li felt a little distressed.

At this moment, a shadow suddenly flashed past, and with the ground shaking, smoke and dust flew up.

I saw a larger demon squirrel knocked down all four members of the Liu family with a single stroke of its tail, and then helped the cub demon squirrel who fell on the ground with two tears and looked very aggrieved.

This larger demon squirrel was naturally very angry when he saw his child being bullied by several humans, and his whole body exuded a strong murderous aura.

Two tearful cub demon squirrels opened their mouths and squeaked, as if they were expressing their grievances.

Mo Li looked at the larger monster squirrel, couldn't help but stretched out his hand and pulled Jun Xie's sleeve, and asked curiously, "Is that monster a male or a female?"

Jun Xie glanced at Mo Li lightly, and said without changing his face, "I have the same gender as you."

Mo Li, "..."

Seeing that the situation was not good, the members of the Liu family wanted to run away, but the demon squirrel didn't intend to let them go.

The huge demon squirrel swiped its tail, and instantly a gust of wind arose, sweeping towards the four members of the Liu family.

Liu Zhongyi was the person responsible for protecting Liu Rusi, Liu Wenrui, and Liu Wenchang in the Tianyun Secret Realm. He had already noticed the existence of Jun Xie and Mo Li.

Seeing this, Liu Wenchang, Liu Rusi and Liu Wenrui also flew behind him.

"Why did they run to us?" Mo Li was a little surprised.

"Obviously, they want us to be scapegoats." Jun Xie said without changing his expression.

"But I don't want to be a scapegoat!" Mo Li said in distress.

Jun Xie's eyes were cold, and the corner of his lips curled into a sneer, and he said, "It's just right, I don't want to either."

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie full of surprise and said, "We really have a good understanding!"

Jun Xie, "..."

When Liu Wenrui saw Jun Xie and Li Li, his complexion suddenly became more and more ugly, a look of cruelty flashed in his eyes, and a malicious voice rang out, "The two of them asked us to get that spiritual herb , if you want to seek revenge, look for them two."

Monsters are all intelligent, and the advanced ones can understand human speech better, and even take human form.

The larger-looking demon squirrel was obviously an adult, and its cultivation had reached at least level four, otherwise it would be impossible to knock down Liu Zhongyi, who had an elementary cultivation of the Earth Spirit Realm, all at once.

They saw a spiritual herb before, and saw that it was only a second-level monster guarding there, so they moved their minds.

Who knew that a more powerful monster would be introduced later.

"They're trying to set things up." Mo Li pulled Jun Xie's sleeve, looking a little annoyed.

Liu Rusi glanced at Jun Xie, bit her lip, then turned and flew in another direction.

"Let's go separately!" Liu Wenchang was still a little apprehensive towards Jun Xie and Mo Li, he was not as brainless as Liu Wenrui, and then turned around and flew in another direction.

"It's not too stupid." Jun Xie sneered.

Liu Wenrui looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li with malicious eyes, behind him was the demon squirrel chasing him, getting closer and closer to Jun Xie and Mo Li, and seeing that he was about to pass Jun Xie and Mo Li, But Jun Xie suddenly flew up, kicking Liu Wenrui back with a seemingly light kick.

"Ah!" Liu Wenrui let out a scream, and his body hit the demon squirrel's belly at the same time, and his expression seemed to be very painful.

Mo Li, "..."

"What are you doing so fast, the game is not over yet." Jun Xie landed on the ground lightly, and stood with his hands behind his back. He was dressed in white clothes like snow, and his long hair like splashed ink fluttered slightly in the wind. His temperament was dusty, and his stunning face revealed Give a playful smile.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com