Chapter 31: Spirit Martial Academy

Li Li looked up at the three people standing in front of them, frowned, and said a little displeased, "What are you looking at? If you look at it again, I won't give you barbecue."

His cultivation base is now at the middle level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, and with Jun Xie around, he has no fear of these three people at all.

"We don't mean anything else, just to thank you for saving your life." Li Tianfang could only smile awkwardly when he heard what Mo Li said, and then said to Jun Xie, "If you didn't help me just now, , the three of us may have become the food of that monster."

Jun Xie glanced at them lightly, and said calmly, "Saving you is just a matter of chance."

"No matter what, you are our savior anyway." Tian Gaofei said gratefully to Jun Xieyu.

Jun Xie didn't reply, his expression was calm and composed.

There was no sound for a long time, and the atmosphere fell silent for a while, looking a little embarrassed.

Of course, only Tian Gaofei, Li Tianfang and Qi Liangji were embarrassed.

Li Tianfang thought for a while, looked at Jun Xie and Mo Kai and asked, "In Xia Li Tianfang, do you know the names of the two sons?"

Although Mo Li didn't make a move just now, and he couldn't feel the fluctuation of spiritual power around Li Li, let alone know Li Li's cultivation level, but he didn't dare to underestimate Mo Li.

In addition to the reason why Jun Xie is here, he thinks that Li Li's cultivation level is very likely to be higher than his.

So when talking to Li Li, his attitude was also respectful.

The strong are respected, this is an eternal law of nature.

Then, Tian Gaofei and Qi Liangji also introduced themselves respectively.

Li Li took another bite of the barbecue in his hand. He thought it was the best thing he had ever eaten. After swallowing it, he said slowly, "My name is Li Li, and his name is Jun Xie. As for the relationship between the two of us? ..."

Having said that, Mo Li suddenly turned to look at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie said without changing his expression, "Have you really decided?"

Mo Li stared at Jun Xiedao, "Do you want to go back on your word?"

Jun Xie shook his head, fixed his eyes on Mo Li, as if there were thousands of stars in it, and said, "In this case, from now on, you will be my Taoist companion."

He doesn't reject Li Li's approach, although he doesn't feel that he loves Mo Li so much now, but at least he can accept Li Li to be his Taoist companion.

Moreover, he felt that staying with Li Li was not boring, and even had a slight sense of joy.

He is not an emotional idiot, so he naturally knows that Li Li is actually something special to him.

At least he didn't want to see Li Li lost, and he didn't want Li Li to suffer any harm.

There was even an urge in Jun Xie's heart to protect Li Li forever.

Hearing these words, Li Li's eyes instantly brightened, and a look of obvious joy appeared on his face.

Everyone, "..."

Are they that weak?

Mo Li raised his eyebrows, looked at the three people standing in front of him, and said with a pleasant smile, "Did you hear that, we are Taoist couples."