Chapter 40: Space Ring

Liu Rusi's mood was very complicated, she frowned slightly, and said, "They appeared in Tongtian City, do they also want to go to Lingwu Academy?"

Liu Wenchang, who gradually calmed down, also thought of this, frowned and said, "That's really a narrow road to Yuanjia, but Lingwu Academy is not so easy to get into."

He had never left Tianyun City before, and although the Liu family could not be said to be able to cover the sky with one hand in Tianyun City, their status was still very high, so his character was raised a little ignorantly.

When he came to Tongtian City this time, he saw more things and people, and only then did he realize how indifferent he was before.

"I think with his current strength, he should be admitted to Lingwu Academy." Liu Rusi couldn't help but sighed.

Unexpectedly, the useless material she once looked down upon had already surpassed her in cultivation.

Thinking of this, she felt an inexplicable blockage in her heart and felt very uncomfortable.

"Do you think highly of him?" Liu Wenchang retorted subconsciously.

"He is stronger than us now." Liu Rusi pursed her lips and said.

Hearing this, Liu Wenchang opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't say anything to refute it. After all, this is an obvious fact.

It's just that he still feels very unwilling in his heart.

"Forget it, this is not Tianyun City after all, we'd better not cause any trouble." Liu Rusi said with downcast eyes.

If they are lucky enough to be admitted to Lingwu Academy this time, their status in the family will rise a lot in the future.

And their parents also pinned their hopes on them.

...

The appearance of Liu Rusi and Liu Wenchang did not affect the mood of Jun Xie and Mo Li. After buying the refining materials, the two returned to the inn where they were temporarily staying.

Mo Li watched Jun Xie skillfully handle the refining materials, and couldn't help exclaiming, "In addition to alchemy, formations and refining, do you also know how to draw talismans?"

Jun Xie turned his head and glanced at Mo Li, raised his eyebrows and said, "Congratulations, you guessed right."

Li Li blinked and said, "Is there any reward?"

Jun Xie said flatly, "No!"

Mo Li, "..."

There seems to be something wrong with this conversation!

Shouldn't it be said to give him a kiss as a reward?

Obviously, all the couples in the scriptures are like this.

Why did Jun Xie react like this?

So Mo Li felt a little puzzled.

However, Jun Xie didn't seem to see Mo Li's resentful eyes. After refining the materials, he began to directly refine the space ring.

For Jun Xie, refining the space ring was a simple matter.

Li Li, who originally felt a little depressed, was quickly attracted by Jun Xie's appearance of refining weapons.

Jun Xie engraved a concealment formation on the refined space ring, which can hide the existence of the space ring at any time, so that others cannot detect it.

The space ring was quickly refined by Jun Xie, and the style didn't look special. Due to material limitations, even if it was refined, the finished product was only at level six.

But if you were another craftsman, you might not be able to refine a space ring with these materials.

The space ring is a spirit weapon above level five, and the refining materials that Jun Xie bought back, the average refiner can only refine level two spirit weapons at most.

Looking at the space ring in his hand, Jun Xie thought it was pretty good, the space inside was not too small, and the quality was still top-quality.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com