Chapter 117: Extraterrestrial Demon

Yin Qianchen has always known that Zhuang Luo was unwilling because of the strange fire. Although he had complained to him before, he did not show any bad attitude towards Jun Xie, so at this time when he heard that Zhuang Luo was jealous After the meaningful words, he was also a little dazed.

But Yin Qianchen reacted quickly, and said with a smile, "The conditions for the creation of the strange fire are extremely harsh. According to ancient records, in the past ten thousand years, there has only been one strange fire in the Xuantian Continent, and it was ten thousand years ago. things, and those who can get the strange fire will naturally have good luck."

"That's true, but most people don't have such good luck." Mo Li said with a smile, and glanced at Zhuang Luo indiscriminately. Don't think he can't see it. This guy has always been jealous of Jun Xie's possession of nothingness. flame.

However, Zhuang Luo hasn't done anything detrimental to Jun Xie yet, so Li Li turned a blind eye.

When Zhuang Luo heard what Mo Li said, his eyes could not help but sink a little, and the unwillingness in his heart became more and more intense, and his hands clenched into fists.

Yin Qianchen opened his mouth, and was about to speak again, when suddenly there was a cry for help in front of him.

Everyone was startled.

"Someone is calling for help." Mo Li blinked and turned to look at Jun Xie.

"I heard it." Jun Xie nodded.

"Then do you want to rescue him?" Mo Li asked.

Jun Xie released the power of his soul, and soon saw what was happening in front of him. He couldn't help but raised his eyebrows lightly, and said with pursed lips, "It's interesting!"

"What do you mean?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie suspiciously.

"Take you to see the Heavenly Demons outside the Territory." After Jun Xie said, he put his arms around Mo Li's waist and disappeared out of thin air.

"Hey, you two wait for me!" Seeing this, Ling Qingye hurriedly floated towards the source of the sound.

Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo followed suit.

Surrounded by towering trees, the light of the moonlight is scattered on the ground faintly, and the branches and leaves sway with the wind. The reflection is like a monster with teeth and claws, which looks extremely terrifying.

The three women are being hunted down by the extraterrestrial demons. The extraterritorial demons really look like humans. If it weren't for the aura emitted by the extraterritorial demons from the Xuantian Continent, it would be really difficult to identify their identities.

The extraterrestrial demon who was chasing and killing the three women was called Oh Shishabi, he was tall and strong, with a sinister smile on his face, he threw the chains in his hand to the three women running in front, and within a moment All three of them were bound.

Oh Shishabi tied the three of them together with a big tree, he reached out and touched the cheek of one of the women, and then smiled very satisfied, "It is said that there are many beauties in Xuantian Continent, if so, no wonder Our clan has never given up on occupying Xuantian Continent."

The woman whose face was touched by Shi Shabi was called Chuxue. She looked at the extraterrestrial demon in front of her, and couldn't help showing horror, "You...what do you want to do to us?"

Another woman named Yingyu also had a look of fear on her face, and she said in a trembling voice, "Master... Senior Sister, please think of a way, I don't want to die yet..."