Chapter 142: Father and Son Meet

The man in black just glanced at Ling Qingye lightly, then stopped paying attention to him, and then turned his attention to Jun Xie.

Mo Li's eyelids twitched, and he said innocently, "If you look at me like that, I will be very stressed."

Jun Xie glanced sideways at Mo Li, and said calmly, "He's looking at me, not you."

Mo Li, "..."

"Hehe, long time no see!" Ling Qingye greeted the man in black with a wave of his hand.

"You really know him!" Mo Li turned to look at Ling Qingye.

"I've met you several times." Ling Qingye said with some hesitation.

"What's his name?" Mo Li asked in a low voice.

"My surname is Jun, and my name is Aotian!" Ling Qingye said surprisingly.

Jun Xie, "..."

Mo Li, "..."

Jun Aotian didn't pay attention to Ling Qingye, but looked at Jun Xie with deep eyes. Suddenly, he moved in a flash, and before he even took half a breath, he had already come to Jun Xie. He stretched out his hand, and unexpectedly He took off the mask Jun Xie wore on his face.

"Although it is the body of Tianyin, you are not him." Jun Aotian said coldly.

When he discovered that Jun Xie possessed the body of Tianyin, his originally silent heart involuntarily had a slight ripple, wondering if this person might be the person he had been looking for all along.

It's just a pity that the result disappointed him.

Jun Xie took the mask back calmly, and said with light lips, "It's really rude!"

Ling Qingye, "..."

Really calm enough.

Mo Li, "..."

Should they continue to escape?

Jun Aotian stared at Jun Xie's face darkly, his expression suddenly became a little unpredictable.

"What are you doing looking at me like that, I won't fall in love with you." Jun Xie said calmly, looking at Jun Aotian calmly.

Ling Qingye, "..."

Jun Aotian looked indifferent, looked at Jun Xie slightly, and said, "Who are your parents?"

When Li Li heard this, he immediately became nervous.

Ling Qingye's expression also became a little tense.

"My father is missing, and I can't find him for the time being. As for my mother, she is a scumbag. She heard that she ran away with other men." Jun Xie's voice paused for a while, and he looked sideways at Jun Aotian, and then said, " My mother almost killed my father, but it's okay, after all, they are not in love with each other, but as a good son, after I find my father, I will find another better person to spend time with him For the rest of my life."

Hearing this, Ling Qingye couldn't help laughing out loud.

"What's your father's name?" Jun Aotian asked in a deep voice.

"My father's name is Mo Xie. Although my mother is blind, my father is indeed a peerless beauty." Jun Xie said without changing his face, "You ask me about my father, maybe you want to be my father?" stepmother?"

Mo Li, "..."

It's serious nonsense, but he still wants to laugh, what should I do?

Jun Xie looked at Jun Aotian with a very serious expression, "If you really want to be my stepmother, then I'd advise you to get rid of this idea as soon as possible, because my father definitely doesn't like you."

The Supreme Pet Reborn in Another WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara